What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
Im born in illawarra father ted im a coledale boy at heart but have followed souths for over 50 yrs and i can tell you quite honestly no steelers fan down here in wollongong or in the illawarra district above or below the illawarra escarpment are happy to be called stgeorgeillawarra trust me go talk to the next steelers fan that you see at kogarah or in wollongong wearing an old steelers jumper and there you will get the truth sadly and it's a BIG NO:D

one-eyed rabbitoh

bottle

Coach
Im born in illawarra father ted im a coledale boy at heart but have followed souths for over 50 yrs and i can tell you quite honestly no steelers fan down here in wollongong or in the illawarra district above or below the illawarra escarpment are happy to be called stgeorgeillawarra trust me go talk to the next steelers fan that you see at kogarah or in wollongong wearing an old steelers jumper and there you will get the truth sadly and it's a BIG NO:D

one-eyed rabbitoh

Thank the Footy Gods you're not a Saints fan, you'd lower the IQ of the supporter base by half immediately.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Im born in illawarra father ted im a coledale boy at heart but have followed souths for over 50 yrs and i can tell you quite honestly no steelers fan down here in wollongong or in the illawarra district above or below the illawarra escarpment are happy to be called stgeorgeillawarra trust me go talk to the next steelers fan that you see at kogarah or in wollongong wearing an old steelers jumper and there you will get the truth sadly and it's a BIG NO
I love life stories. The best ones are those that can be said in one long sentence.

Father Ted

First Grade

one-eyed rabbitoh

Nice to see your loyality to the Illawarra is expressed by following Souths :crazy:
It's an imperfect world but there are Illawarra people on this forum whom I know are Steelers and I believe enjoy watching their local guys winning grand finals and as You've made your footy bed I suggest you go back to the Souths forum where your comments might be enjoyed by your adopted tribe .

Last edited:

_snafu_

Immortal

one-eyed rabbitoh

Did you get past primary school?

I moved from coledale to thirroul and i use to climb the cable track in thirroul heights when i was 10 years old in my souths jumper just above mccauleys paddock that sits below the escarpment below bulli tops cafe.And yes i marched for souths do you all remember when the old esso petrol station tiger tail use to hang out of the petrol tank of balmain tiger supporters cars those were the great days of rugby league before super league came along and wrecked the steelers the dragons the magpies the tigers and other teams.Super league ohh we will take it to the world - Australia 110- Russia 4 , What a joke their has never been so much turmoil since super league and they kicked my beloved team souths out in 1999 shame shame shame on you super greed and co these scum did not care for the players or the fans or the clubs they cared about lining their own pockets with greed then they suckered rupert murdoch news ltd into the fray those people are never to be forgotton in australian rugby league history you all wrecked the game up until today their is no loyalty and the players have bad attitudes look at gaz on win tv give me more money how many times did he say that on win tv my parents are stgeorge supporters all their life and they are sick of gaz saying he is worth more look at the players today they are all powder puffs riding exercise bikes on the sidelines after just 20 minutes of play except for lockyer he plays like old school enough said harden up you bunch of powder puffs most of you could not get a run in the illawarra comp those guys dont sit on the sideline after 20 minutes on an exercise bike like the nrl clubs do oh my god.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

big pat

Coach
this could explain some souff$ supporters.

• Rabbit born without ears at f**kushima
  • Could be first sign of side-effects
  • Fears of new radiation leak from plant
FRESH fears over a nuclear leak at the tsunami-ravaged f**kushima plant have re-ignited after a rabbit born close to the facility was found to have no ears.

Locals have been left wondering whether this earless bunny - found near the facility at the end of last month - was the first sign of side-effects from the nuclear catastrophe.
The f**kushima plant suffered terrible damage when a tsunami, triggered by an earthquake, swept through the facility in March, destroying reactors.
Following a blast at the plant that caused initial leaks, officials warned people living near f**kushima to stay indoors, turn off airconditioning and stop drinking tap water.
Since then experts have been nervously watching radiation levels around the plant.
The Japanese government has already more than doubled the estimate for the amount of radiation released by the plant.
Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

Related Coverage

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

The government's Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency also said during a briefing in Tokyo that it was now believed that reactor cores in some of the units melted more quickly than previously thought.
Meanwhile, more than 90,000 people are still living in shelters three months after the tsunami and only a fraction of the debris has been removed. The confirmed death toll from the disaster yesterday reached 15,413 while another 8069 people remain missing.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world/rabbit...nt/story-e6frfkyi-1226074074221#ixzz1PIEf2ujZ

just a shame it wasn't no hands, so we didn't have to read all the crap on here.

big pat

Coach
typical mixo just becomes a pest, and has nothing to offer, even the swamp is too good for this pest.

note for muzby and all stgeorgeillawarra supporters: stmerge are on one only premiership win give david gallop a call mate at nrl headquarters and he will explain to you that your a new identity once you merge with another team and once you merge you lose all points, premierships etc you have a new identity called stgeorgeillawarra if you check the history books in wikipedia stgeorgeillawarra here is the link below mate you will see that you are down the bottom of the premiership table of grand final wins with the weststigers and the melbourne storm your actually sitting below the melbourne storm and weststigers.By the way muzby we sit on top at (20) premierships:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Australian_rugby_league_grand_final_records

one-eyed rabbitoh.

note for muzby and all stgeorgeillawarra supporters: stmerge are on one only premiership win give david gallop a call mate at nrl headquarters and he will explain to you that your a new identity once you merge with another team and once you merge you lose all points, premierships etc you have a new identity called stgeorgeillawarra if you check the history books in wikipedia stgeorgeillawarra here is the link below mate you will see that you are down the bottom of the premiership table of grand final wins with the weststigers and the melbourne storm your actually sitting below the melbourne storm and weststigers.By the way muzby we sit on top at (20) premierships:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Australian_rugby_league_grand_final_records

one-eyed rabbitoh.

big pat

Coach
anyone have the you tube clip, of the surprise spruiker done outside souffs leagues, by the chasers team.

one-eyed rabbitoh.