What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Reyter

Juniors
That'll work. lol.

You say you live on the Gold Coast and can't get to games etc etc... So what do you do for kicks on the Gold Coast?

I didn't say I live in the GC! I said I "lived" on the GC. Just on the Miami side at the east end of Christine Ave, Mein Fuhrer. Is that enough or do I need to be more specific?

Reyter

Juniors
So I am trying to wrap my head around one of Reyters claims, that of us being "trolls"

So has these here Dragons forums just been filled with us non real Dragons fans aimlessly trolling and waiting for Reyter to arrive and save us?

Well it certainly seems as that is the case with the vast majority of the "forum regulars" or "forum veterans". Certainly anyone who disagrees with the official "forum regulars" line. Go through this thread from beginning to end and see for yourself. At least I have done something to shake up your lives which are so boring that you sit around and whinge about me on every thread.

Reyter

Juniors
So what? For the rest of the time you were talking up Carney as being better than sex. At best, you took yourself out of context. A classic case of self ownership.

So not only is any criticism of Hornby not allowed but praise of other opposition players is also forbidden?

I didn't think Carney was that good until this year. I mean, obviously he was always good but seeing the way the Sharks, previously NSW Cup quality, centres are going, I think one could make an argument that he is certainly in the top 10 players of the competition. No doubt if he was a "top bloke" like you know who, he would one of the highest paid players in the competition.

Reyter

Juniors
OF COURSE thats what it is!!!... nothing at all to do with the fact that your opinions so far have been nothing short of the rantings of a lunatic...

You know just because there was once an advertising campaign that admonished the majority of smokers for not being right doesnt mean that the majority is always wrong...

and in this case there is a reason why the majority of so called mediocre forum regulars and vetrans disagree with you.

And yet, when I first started posting here a few weeks back there were many stating something to the end that if Hornby and/or Soward don't get much better, they must go. Only the "forum regulars" or "forum veterans" or "forum Gestapo" disagreed and took personal offense to me, and know I know other, stating the obvious. I just took it a step further by stating what seems obvious, they (the Dragons halves) have been together for over 3 years and Hornby is 32. They are not going to get any better! May have a good game and there, especially Soward but they won't be consistently better than they have been so far this season.

BunniesMen

Juniors
Teo wouldn't go to your club, he wants to go to one with over a century of history, over 1000 wins! Not some merger thats 11 years old.

The Preacher

First Grade
Why do ALL the trolls pass by here whilst wanking themselves. Their jizz makes the place unhygenic and untidy.
They leave here thinking they've had some kind of victory, yet they are just showing one and all that they always just HAVE THEIR HAND ON IT.

big pat

Coach
Why do ALL the trolls pass by here whilst wanking themselves. Their jizz makes the place unhygenic and untidy.
They leave here thinking they've had some kind of victory, yet they are just showing one and all that they always just HAVE THEIR HAND ON IT.

for all those old enough to remember, BRING BACK THE PREACHER, sorely missed.

Fieldsguy

Juniors
Can probably count on one hand the number of kick returns he's made in the past 2 years.. always passes it to the winger. Seems like he's caught Timmy Loltzen syndrome; afraid of physical contact
He is a cat, always has been always will be.

Latest posts