What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Fieldsguy

Juniors
Looks like it is going to be a long season for StMerge. You guys are looking at bottom 3 at this stage in a best case scenario.

Fien

Juniors
Creagh is Soft. It's a shame He's not playing on Saturday so we can Smash Him.
creagh.gif

Creagh was f**king MIA.

This is the bloke you were all telling me is tough and lets his tough football do the talking? Get the f**k out. He embarrassed himself again. A disgustingly soft performance.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Masoe you whiney kid, are coming back to get own again?

Hey Whiney, I must have missed Creagh getting sent off for punching and costing NSW a try... oh right, that was Jennings.

The extraordinary and embarrassing behaviour from so-called fans who think a player is measured by his ability to throw a punch. NFI.

Jennings isn't being measured by his ability to throw a punch, he's being measured by his ability to play the game.

That Jennings was head and shoulders above Creagh, despite throwing a punch and getting sin binned, says it all.

Disgustingly biased Dragons fans. You make me sick.

big pat

Coach
Jennings isn't being measured by his ability to throw a punch, he's being measured by his ability to play the game.

That Jennings was head and shoulders above Creagh, despite throwing a punch and getting sin binned, says it all.

well then f**k off, no one asked you to be in here.

big pat

Coach
Masoe you whiney kid, are coming back to get own again?

Hey Whiney, I must have missed Creagh getting sent off for punching and costing NSW a try... oh right, that was Jennings.

The extraordinary and embarrassing behaviour from so-called fans who think a player is measured by his ability to throw a punch. NFI.

which losing team does whiney support, if he evens watches games that is.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Jennings isn't being measured by his ability to throw a punch
Cool, I got you backflipping now. lol.

Don't start telling lies whiney. You've repeatedly said a player has to throw a punch before he becomes a man. You've still got NFI.

But tell me genuis, has the penny dropped yet that we're just happy to get one of our best players back on the paddock this weekend?

I'm celebrating because Creagh didn't get injured. You're celebrating because you've graduated to feeding yourself with a spoon.

Whiney said:
:lol: True to form. Did we hurt your feelings whiney?

_snafu_

Immortal

lol. Jennings is an undisciplined git who cost his team a try against them.

Last edited:

Latest posts