What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

The Rosco

Bench
I'm back guys. Sorry for the delay . . .the pc was a bit slow.

Fire . . . I love your work. Burgers, chippies and titties. What a combo !!.

Did you guys really try to make jokes with a 30yr old TV show ? Really ?
Great job. Super funny, and just so current. :roll:

And 64 dragon . . let me get this straight . . the refs gave us the 2005 season ?. In the words of the supreme Gus Gouldie . . Wow !.
So you've been festering that one for 7 years ?
Me thinks it's more a case of your lot, being the media darlings and 2005 favourites yet again, got wiped in that beautiful semi and you still think you should have won. Somehow. Despite what actually happened. Saints fans have always believed the hype. You think you would learn. Sigh.

Anyway . . I'm off to the take-away shop. Good luck to you guys this weekend. And don't forget . . when you get to the comp tables, look up.
We can still cut a deal on Moltz, if you like . . ..

bottle

Coach

And 64 dragon . . let me get this straight . . the refs gave us the 2005 season ?. In the words of the supreme Gus Gouldie . . Wow !.
Me thinks it's more a case of your lot, being the media darlings and 2005 favourites yet again, got wiped in that beautiful semi and you still think you should have won. Somehow. Despite what actually happened. Saints fans have always believed the hype. You think you would learn. Sigh.

Anyway . . I'm off to the take-away shop. Good luck to you guys this weekend. And don't forget . . when you get to the comp tables, look up.

PC was slow? Like it's operator it seems.
I hope you wash your hands when you're working at that take away.

64 Dragon

Coach

Knob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Balmain vs Easts: 70 points and poor Benji let in a few.

If you like watching players run up and down the field, I guess it was an OK game. But if you like watching Rugby League, it was crap.

big pat

Coach

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9rlD3Ebgpofs5nLgjLERolSk5BdtdC6Kjwph9dYUgdKZ5S6A9Iw

Bring back choc

Juniors
Kyle is not a centre. Chase is probably a better option (but price would not have picked him. He's only there throug Kyle's injury). I guess we'll see what happens when Kyle is fit again.

He looks fit which is good. His timing and adapting to the first grade pace is a little off. He gave away a couple of sloppy penalties.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Must be a sad day for the clown. Prior plays, and we win. Hunt gets MOM. He probably had paragraphs of diatribe ready to hurl at the computer. Now he'll just have to wait and suffer through us winning a game. Bet he hasn't been this pissed off since October 3 2010.

Dont worry bottle. It won't last champ.
Actually prior did a couple of good things last night. Was probably his best game.
Dan hunt seriously... He was not MOM. The commentators were off with fairies during the game so it's no surprise hunt got it. Soward was man of match for mine.

No doubt defence was outstanding. But just put things into perspective. Titans has a million quality players out. They are not in top 8. We were at WIN stadium. We should have won that but we were 2 points away from our season being 100% over and price yet again being pumped by the media all week.

Hornby was diabolical last night. I love the guy but honestly he just has nothing at the moment. Can't kick, catch, pass.. Not good. Hornby and rein should work dummy half. Fien should move to half back.

Mr Fourex

Bench
tallis.jpg

:lol: :lol:

bottle

Coach
I hope Mitchell Pus isn't about to lose us another SOO series. Useless hack will probably disappear for most of the game and then kick it out on the full at some critical juncture in the game, as per usual.

Soward - 1 Premiership ring
Pus - Donuts

Latest posts