What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

broncos2010

Juniors
Problem is Jamie Soward.

Ever since beno has left he has been going downhill and last season was the start of his way out out of the club by the season end, I will take a stab here and say he will be in NSW Cup by round 12-13 and play out the season there while Drinkwater and Fien play in halves and Soward will leave season end or get a early release.

I also think you guys will have a new coach by mid season if you guys fail start of the season.

Country Dragon

Juniors
Problem is Jamie Soward.

Ever since beno has left he has been going downhill and last season was the start of his way out out of the club by the season end, I will take a stab here and say he will be in NSW Cup by round 12-13 and play out the season there while Drinkwater and Fien play in halves and Soward will leave season end or get a early release.

I also think you guys will have a new coach by mid season if you guys fail start of the season.

So he'll be playing against Prince will he? Also when does you're new coach start?

jenninga

First Grade
Problem is Jamie Soward.

Fool,you look at your own club.The Broncos stabbed Henjak in the back so it is not out of the question Griffin looking over his shoulder.
We know we have a rookie coach ,but your so called 2nd best club in Australia have more problems than us.

broncos2010

Juniors
Fool,you look at your own club.The Broncos stabbed Henjak in the back so it is not out of the question Griffin looking over his shoulder.
We know we have a rookie coach ,but your so called 2nd best club in Australia have more problems than us.

No we don't we have 2 experienced halves starting both have played at the highest level on many times.

Prince will be far better with the forward pack he has at the broncos.

Look at our forward pack compared to yours pretty much all Rep players v your rubbish LOL

I am pretty sure we will do better then you that is a sure thing.

InThatNumber

Juniors
Problem is Jamie Soward.

Believe what you want to believe. I see it the other way around. Whether Soward continues at Saints beyond this season or elsewhere (rugby perhaps?) the guy is playing for his last decent contract. If nothing else is going to motivate him, the prospect of not getting a good pay packet from next year will be more than enough to keep him playing very well or at least trying to.

Drinkwater is much more likely to replace Fien than Soward.

Price will have to die for Saints to replace him mid season. We are not in the habit of doing that with our coaches. But thanks for your concern on our coach.

Speaking of coaches under the pump, will Hook see out the preseason? I know that's when the Broncos prefer to dump their coaches. Ask Ivan Henjak.

Keep reading those newspapers mate. Or did you think of that all by yourself? I somehow doubt it.

And let me guess - you think the donkeys will make the 8 too, don't you?

I don't actually care about the other 15 sides in the comp, where they finish, what happens to their coach, etc. etc.

What I find intriguing is the number of trolls, such as yourself, that seem to give a toss what happens at Saints? Why is that? Enlighten me please....

broncos2010

Juniors
Keep reading those newspapers mate. Or did you think of that all by yourself? I somehow doubt it.

And let me guess - you think the donkeys will make the 8 too, don't you?

I don't actually care about the other 15 sides in the comp, where they finish, what happens to their coach, etc. etc.

What I find intriguing is the number of trolls, such as yourself, that seem to give a toss what happens at Saints? Why is that? Enlighten me please....

I am very much not just a broncos fan I follow NRL in general and like to see what is going on at every club with what fans think and which players are doing well.

I finished in the top 200 in fantasy super coach last year so I like to keep tabs on clubs and see what is going on.

Also to those that are talking about Henjak, the reason he got sacked is because we did not make the finals and at such a big club like broncos if we don't make the finals its considered a big time fail year and the fact that that season was the first in 18 years he had to go.

We have very high standards at the broncos unlike your dragons.

Elias1983

Coach
No we don't we have 2 experienced halves starting both have played at the highest level on many times.

Prince will be far better with the forward pack he has at the broncos.

Look at our forward pack compared to yours pretty much all Rep players v your rubbish LOL

I am pretty sure we will do better then you that is a sure thing.

You seem pretty sure? Are you sure?

Guys...he seems pretty sure...

Pretty sure you will be crying this season...

Also to those that are talking about Henjak, the reason he got sacked is because we did not make the finals and at such a big club like broncos if we don't make the finals its considered a big time fail year and the fact that that season was the first in 18 years he had to go.

We have very high standards at the broncos unlike your dragons.

Ha. Your club is only "such a big club" because it has no competitors in it's geographical region. Explain to me how a city the size of Brisbane (approx 2 million people), capital of one of the 2 big NRL dominated states in the country, only hosts one team??

You are quite right. If they fail there is something definitely wrong. But when they succeed, it's a hollow victory, surely, even in the hearts of the Broncos themselves.

broncos2010

Juniors
Ha. Your club is only "such a big club" because it has no competitors in it's geographical region. Explain to me how a city the size of Brisbane (approx 2 million people), capital of one of the 2 big NRL dominated states in the country, only hosts one team??

You are quite right. If they fail there is something definitely wrong. But when they succeed, it's a hollow victory, surely, even in the hearts of the Broncos themselves.

I don't know know I don't run the NRL do I ???

Hollow victory :lol::lol:

We still compete v 15 other teams trying to get that premiership every year and what about the dragons you got that entire wollongong area to yourself to find players so don't give me that rubbish.

Took you 30 years to win a premiership and you consider yourselfs to be the biggest club in the comp :lol:

The Preacher

First Grade
hey bronco, you're taking the piss aren't you ?? NO?? Well you're just a fuggin Goose, fella !!!

Last edited: