What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Big man

Juniors
Actually, I didn't think JT was given much of a chance at first - he played off the bench for half a season at the dogs and let go because they wanted to pursue Brent Shirwin as their long term option. Bet they are kicking themselves over that. But I agree, Crook or Quinlan should get a crack at some point this year (this brings to light one problem of having a 2 hooker rotation, it doesn't give much room for a young half to get some experience off the bench). Price may also be waiting for Cummins to get back and use him in some way?

On the topic of Sutton, Saints should be watching this with interest -I imagine Sutton wants to stay a 5/8, IF he is re-signed by Souffs in that position, I can't see young Keary hanging out in NSW Cup for much longer, and we should pounce...

Dream on boys, Sutton will move to lock and take Crockers place, just imagine a ball playing lock , Keary to 5/8 and Dylan Walker who is a top class 5/8/ centre and speed to burn to centre, oh wait, you know him, he scored that try in the Charity Shield as an 18yo, anyway we have a plethora of talent. Oh, just for your information, Keary has signed till 2014 and is about to resign till 2016, we can aways give you Shaun Corrigan, Justin Hunt or Matt King, going cheap.

broncos2010

Juniors
Oh how the mighty dragons have fallen when they are willing to do anything just to get semi decent player in to the squad:lol::lol:

At least at the broncos we still have some pride and know when enough is enough and don't need guys like this at the club.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Oh how the mighty dragons have fallen when they are willing to do anything just to get semi decent player in to the squad:lol::lol:

At least at the broncos we still have some pride and know when enough is enough and don't need guys like this at the club.

So you invited him into bed ready to consummate the deal and then suddenly decided that you have standards to uphold? :sarcasm:

Saint Anger

Juniors

yeah I'm sure Hook was on his knees about to go to town when "pride" and "integrity" got the better of him

Elias1983

Coach

You must get sick and tired of living don't you???

Seriously, go back to the broncos page....oh hang on they don't want you either....:lol:

jenninga

First Grade

So i suppose if you make a mistake when you are 22 yrs you would expect to never be to employed and given a 2nd chance.He has never been arrested or broken the law,or wholed up a woman in a toilet with 3 other mates and abused her,ring a bell.
Noone knows the situation in Canberra,we do know he was on the outer with his teamates,humiliating enough to want to rebel and get out of there.
If he does sign and f#*ks up then his chance is gone.
By the way ,those 4 players were origin players so don't tell me about pride scumbag.

broncos2010

Juniors
So i suppose if you make a mistake when you are 22 yrs you would expect to never be to employed and given a 2nd chance.He has never been arrested or broken the law,or wholed up a woman in a toilet with 3 other mates and abused her,ring a bell.
Noone knows the situation in Canberra,we do know he was on the outer with his teamates,humiliating enough to want to rebel and get out of there.
If he does sign and f#*ks up then his chance is gone.
By the way ,those 4 players were origin players so don't tell me about pride scumbag.

No matter how much you try and suger coat it I know and you know all your little dragons friends here now you club will just about do anything at the moment to get a semi decent player in its ranks after all the failed attempts it has had so far at getting someone.

You see at the broncos we need a good player as well pretty bad but we know when to pull out say hold on do we really want a guy like this at our club??

We have pride in that jersey and who puts it on.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
No matter how much you try and suger coat it I know and you know all your little dragons friends here now you club will just about do anything at the moment to get a semi decent player in its ranks after all the failed attempts it has had so far at getting someone.

You see at the broncos we need a good player as well pretty bad but we know when to pull out say hold on do we really want a guy like this at our club??

Lol now you club how old are ya kid;-)go end yourself:lol:

Marcus1979

Juniors

Lets discuss the broncos recruitment ah that's right they have price :lol:

Elias1983

Coach

Really???

Explain why tallis wasn't sacked after he abused supporters for putting a sign up about his mum?

So when dugan's mum is insulted it's ok right?

Moron.

big pat

Coach

what a load of bullshit, it was so close to a done deal, better go back to fantasy island.

broncos2010

Juniors
what a load of bullshit, it was so close to a done deal, better go back to fantasy island.

You have totally lost me....

What is your point?

Yes I know we where about to sign him as the club thought they could help him out on and off the pitch but then just before we snapped him up and he goes and does that on social media.