What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

diak23

Juniors
Sack bennett now ! His mind is on the millions that he will pocket from newcastle knights .....and how can the club keep playing mark gasnier is beyond me ... He has only just recently stated that he is not motivated playing the game , so why play him ?
And when is the next agm / elections does anybody know ?

diak23

Juniors
Does anybody know when the next agm / elections will take place ?
And also will new people come forward to challenge for board positions ?
Its time that new blood come into the club.

diak23

Juniors
No seriously it took Us 32 Years to get a Grand Final the way we are going it will be another 32 - 35 Years before we see another Grand Final with the Current Admin .... Why dont we give the Job to Steven Price a few months early , its called transition , He Steven Price will be Our First Grade Coach for the Next 3 Years so why not give him the Job Now!
And Why is Gasnier still in First Grade ? He has stated that he is no longer motivated to playing the game anymore , so why not let him go NOW !Why Not ?

diak23

Juniors
No , We need to stand back and look at Reality .... Why not let Steven Price take over the Club Now , Why Not ? Do we not trust Steven ?
It took us 32 Years the way Our Club is heading it will another 32 - 35 Years till we see anything again !
Lets all demand changes at the Club , and demand them Now , not in Pre Season .....Look Steven will be in charge for the Next 3 - 4 Years why Not let him take over Now .
And that Gasnier he Cost us J.Smith , he Cost us N.Costigan and J.Saffy , Did He Not ?
Lets demand Changes Now.....

diak23

Juniors
Its my opinion that for the Club to move forward then Wayne Bennett Must be asked to step aside and let Steven Price take over the running of the Team.
Wayne Bennett has his mind on Newcastle Knights and its Chairman Nathan Tinkler and the Millions that he will make been the First Grade Coach .
Why not let Steven Price take over Now , surelly Wayne Bennett has Daily contact with Newcastle Executives and what his plans are for the future with Newcastle Knights.
Darius Boyd has stated that he wants to take the Money at Newcastle and thats it.
Mark Gasnier has publicly stated that he is No longer motivated in playing Rugby League , so why Not stand him down Now , well Why Not ?
Who is to blame for not been in a position to keep J.Smith , J.Saffy , and N.Costigan ? Who ?
Look it took the Club over 32 years to get a Grand Final the way we are at present it will be another 32 - 35 Years till they get to this position again !
Let the transition start Now and let the Steven Price Era Begin Now !

diak23

Juniors
Maybe , But do you take My Points that I make ?
If i am incorrect then tell me ...
It took the Club over 32 Years to get to were the Club got to Last Year , the way the Club is heading it will be Another 32 - 35 Years .

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Its my opinion that for the Club to move forward then Wayne Bennett Must be asked to step aside and let Steven Price take over the running of the Team.
Wayne Bennett has his mind on Newcastle Knights and its Chairman Nathan Tinkler and the Millions that he will make been the First Grade Coach .
Why not let Steven Price take over Now , surelly Wayne Bennett has Daily contact with Newcastle Executives and what his plans are for the future with Newcastle Knights.
Darius Boyd has stated that he wants to take the Money at Newcastle and thats it.
Mark Gasnier has publicly stated that he is No longer motivated in playing Rugby League , so why Not stand him down Now , well Why Not ?
Who is to blame for not been in a position to keep J.Smith , J.Saffy , and N.Costigan ? Who ?
Look it took the Club over 32 years to get a Grand Final the way we are at present it will be another 32 - 35 Years till they get to this position again !

Too early for a September fan...
Meh, just go away..thanks for your input...:roll:

Rexxy

Coach
no one with 7 posts says that, unless they are a sock puppet...

Can someone see me a sock puppet, and raise me a troll?

Sad that this dumbmerkins fake post will find its way to the backpage of tomorrow's shitrag - the Daily telegraph.

moik

Bench
Your punctuation and spelling is terrible and what's with the random capitals? I can't take you seriously. Sorry.

diak23

Juniors
The Fact is this : Unless the Club take a stance and let go of Wayne Bennett Now , then it will be another 32 - 35 Years till the Club makes it again .....
Can someone please tell me how a player that states in Public that He Is Not Motivated to play Rugby League , How the Club continues to pick him in First Grade , How ?
Also is it Not a Fact that had M.Gasnier Not Messed around with the Club then the Club would have been in a position to keep J.Smith , N.Costigan , J.Saffy probably 2 of these 3 players the club would have been in a financial position to keep , is this correct ?
Why not let Steven Price take over the Club Now , Why Not ?
He is in a few months , so with all the internal drama , why not let him take over Now ?

Latest posts