What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I already did last week.

Before last round he was coming 2nd in the competition for linebreak-assists and for try-assists as a halfback for the season.

That's after being 5th for try-assists and 2nd for linebreak-assists for any player in the whole competition last year.

All in a completely sh*thouse team.

You know whats funny Tim Smith used to lead all the stats but he was bagged by all the fans in the nrl and alot of your fans

Redback71

First Grade
In ten years, those demands never won us a premiership.

We all saw what a slightly more relaxed attitude brought to Parra when Taylor came on board.

Time will tell how long it takes for the Newcastle players to get sick of the school teacher mentality.

On the other hand, he may win them a comp.

Who knows?

Suity

I for one wish Smith never left and I new the eels would go to the dogs once he did.
By the way the Knights are 2nd on the ladder.

Yes we may never have won the grandfinal with him at the eels, but I hate not making the 8 and I hate be a supporter of such a guttless team, and by the way I have no idea how we can be at the limit of the salary cap. also I would prefer to make the 8 and maybe loose a grandinal than not make the finals at all.

Bazal

Post Whore
:lol: You say that like it means something....

:lol: what a thread....Benji Marshall, from premirship winner to fans clinging to the fact he's better than a NSW Cup halfback in 4 short years :lol:

macnaz

Staff member
parraeelz
user_offline.gif

Juniors
rank0.gif

icon1.gif
jeff robson > benji marshall
i hope u stupid tigers supporters realise that benji marshall playd well against the roosters this yr and 10mins against the knights to randomly win u the match
jeff robson on the other hand playd a solid 80mins against the knights n has prob had a better season than marshall has had:p
i hope u tigers supporters get over ur sry asses for tomoro n realise marshall is fkn sh*t
n tell ladmate to kiss my ass
too bad ur only goal this season will be a fkn failiure
GO THE MIGHTY EELS

LOL ....:lol:EAT sh*tE U BIG MOUTH KNOB JOCKEY, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

egg_on_the_face.jpg

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
I actualy gave us no chance but to get that 8 game hoodoo of our backs was great. Not sure what the hell has happened at Para town these days, You had a premiership in site but its all gone to sh*t the last couple of years .:?

TheParraboy

Staff member
we have the bye next week, then play the Broncos

Id say parraeelz will surface again in the Broncos section with a Robson >>> Lockyer thread?

simmo1

First Grade
After over a year on this forum, I finally feel inclined to add a sig.

What a tosser. I hope he didn't belt matty-ducati before the game and get all pumped up for nothing.

_Johnsy

Referee
92053077.jpg

*yawn*

There is nothing to worry about, because you most certainly won't be beating us this Friday night. You are a hapless, miserable shell of a football team that is choking on the very air it breathes.
This thread won't be fun for me to revisit as I have proved too many times that I am right, and it falls on deaf ears every time.
But do me a favor and resurrect it for me after Friday night. If we don't make the Grand Final, I can take solace in the fact that you won't be there either.

Calling swifty.................

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts