What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
I thought Canberra were the better team for longer, but unless you pull that off for 80 it doesn't always get you the points.

That scrum obstruction tactic almost paid off, glad the ref went upstairs just in time instead of awarding it straight up.

I don't think the Raiders were ripped off by refs... just unlucky.

Ladmate

Bench
Tiger loser

ENJOY 1986 :lol::lol:

Cause you aint gonna win a premiership anyday soon, you and Panthers battling out for the spoon. You can't win games without officials paving your way through, they probably made a bet you will make the top 4 and now are giving you sh*t penalties.

Dennis Fitzgerald:lol:Don't even get me started.

Hayne:lol:A f**king joke at 5/8.

Finch:lol:And you call yourself premiership contenders.

You want to talk sh*t at the tigers, look at how your piece of sh*t team is run first.

ONE MAN TEAM (Feleti Mateo)
ONE MAN TEAM

Johns Magic

Referee
Hagan was ripped into for good reason, as you guys saw.

The rest of them, yeah we said they were sh*t, but we didn't bitch about them in every thread and how they were the sole reason we were losing.

You guys always need a scapegoat. Last year it was Tim Smith and funnily enough now half of you want him back.

Which halfback would you rather have in the NRL? Cooper Cronk? Matt Orford? Scott Prince? Jonathan Thurston? Finch has more try assists and line-break assists this year than the lot of them. In fact, he's second in the NRL for those stats. And he was third for halfbacks for those stats last season.

It's pathetic the way you guys have to crucify someone every time you lose a match. It's even more pathetic when it's someone that doesn't deserve it.

Stagger eel

Staff member

The rest of them, yeah we said they were sh*t, but we didn't bitch about them in every thread and how they were the sole reason we were losing.

You guys always need a scapegoat. Last year it was Tim Smith and funnily enough now half of you want him back.

Which halfback would you rather have in the NRL? Cooper Cronk? Matt Orford? Scott Prince? Jonathan Thurston? Finch has more try assists and line-break assists this year than the lot of them. In fact, he's second in the NRL for those stats. And he was third for halfbacks for those stats last season.

It's pathetic the way you guys have to crucify someone every time you lose a match. It's even more pathetic when it's someone that doesn't deserve it.

you really are a hypacrite aren't you?

The Colonel

Immortal

It is spelt H Y P O C R I T E....... :arrow:

Find me one club for whom the fans do not have a scapegoat whenever they lose - be it the ref, the coach or a player......

lucablight

First Grade

Wrong. The Knights fans were no different to how the Eels fans are reacting right now and with good reason. For the record it wasn't every Eels fan who was crucifying Tim Smith. It was mainly the media and a few vocal fans.

As for Finch having more line break assists than those players it just shows how misleading stats can be because even Finch himself has admitted he wasn't going too well this year.

Kornstar

Coach

We'll swap you for Mullen then if Finch is that good.....

Johns Magic

Referee
you wanted to talk about scapegoats inbred?

Hagan, Reynaldson, Lowrie, Tanner...

Nice try dickhead, but I never bagged Tanner or Lowrie besides maybe saying they weren't good players. And I certainly never blamed them or Reynoldson for our losses. However Finch is ten times the player any of them are.

You have a gutless bunch of forwards, a bunch of overhyped primadonnas in the backline, a 5/8 who whinges and cries every year until he gets to try a new position that he's sh*t at, yet they don't cop anywhere near the criticism Finch does.

Go throw your jersey on the field, androtop.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Nice try dickhead, but I never bagged Tanner or Lowrie besides maybe saying they weren't good players. And I certainly never blamed them or Reynoldson for our losses. However Finch is ten times the player any of them are.

You have a gutless bunch of forwards, a bunch of overhyped primadonnas in the backline, a 5/8 who whinges and cries every year until he gets to try a new position that he's sh*t at, yet they don't cop anywhere near the criticism Finch does.

Go throw your jersey on the field, androtop.

tsk..tsk...how wrong are you imbred?

maybe go back and see the opinions of ALL Parramatta fans instead of coming here with houlier than thau attitude.

bet you can't wait to come here beat your chest and pull your poor excuse for a dick after we get pumped by Saints?

f**k off.

Johns Magic

Referee
tsk..tsk...how wrong are you imbred?

Not as wrong as your spelling of inbred. genius.

maybe go back and see the opinions of ALL Parramatta fans instead of coming here with houlier than thau attitude.

Sorry, I'm not sifting through every single post on this forum. The threads dedicated to whinging and bitching about how Finch is why you aren't winning the competition are proof of the overriding mentality here.

bet you can't wait to come here beat your chest and pull your poor excuse for a dick after we get pumped by Saints?

Yeah, because I come in here bagging Parra all the time. Tim Smith, Michael Hagan, Brett Finch, who are you losers gonna drive out next?

f**k off.

Woah-oh, big man, calling me an imbred(idiot) and telling me to f**k off. So where are you from anyway? The west? The mountains? Hick.

strider

Post Whore
hehehe

so where can I see these stats for this season? ... I didn't think we'd broken the line often enough tbh :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore

Like last week, yeah? 56 tackles in the opposition 20...the halfback can't create a try. Doesn't deserve it? LOL....right

Status
Not open for further replies.