What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono1987

Juniors
if we defend like we have and attack like we have without dropping the ball we will win. the first 20 or 30 minutes will look like we are going sh*t but we will run away with the game. the dragons only scored off our mistakes on friday night.ther attack is sh*3. when we attacked by offloading the dragons were shot but we kept on dropping the ball.

big sides like the dragons come with liabilities. control them for the first 30 then the little man take control. our dummy half running will kill the dragons if we control the ball. the dragons a so slow around the ruck it is funny. also reddy and grothe can be caught out but attack sailors defence is twice as bad. attack his side and we will score at will. I would have mateo on sailors side as a ball player and we could score several tries.

with hindmarsh in the side it is all about controlling the ball for the first 30 then attack.

we can do it.

also a fast sunday afternoon field with a nice tempature is also in our favour

Hahaha. What a load of dribble. Back to your hole.

ROGUE

Juniors
Can you actually read? I thought I said it is one of BENNETT’S strengths not to pay too much for players. If my memory serves me correctly Jason Ryles played for St George before WAYNE BENNETT actually arrived. In fact I suspect BENNETT pissed him off because he was too expensive :roll:
Irrrespective ... saint george have played overs in the past....end of story

Dragon_Boy

Juniors
It's probably time you lot had a reality check.

If the Eels had finished first you wouldn't want the game moved from Parramatta Stadium for the same reasons that it would be foolish of St George to do so.

As an example - The Eels recent victory over Penrith was built on an early penalty count of 5-0 delivered by a crowd dominated by Eels fans. But of course, St George should give such advantages away even though the rules state that top four teams receive a home final.

Perhaps your CEO would have moved the game simply because of your dire financial situation. Outside of the Sharks the Eels are the only team that can't say for certainty that they will survive the next 12 months. (and before you say - that was all fitzgeralds fault) it was your fans fault. His reign of 30 years was allowed to continue because you all couldn't be bothered becoming a member of your club and voting the bastard out. Three decades later you FINALLY decided to vote with your feet (and I say that because VERY few of you would have arrived by motor vehicle)

A lot of Eels fans are also claiming that the Dragons are chokers. Clearly not one of you remembers the 2001 grand final. The Eels scored more points in the regular season than any other team in history (943) and then felt a strange pressure around the neck and went into the sheds in the GF at 24-0.

While I've got you, I'll refresh your memory on Eels/Saints games at Jubilee. The last time you didn't score a single point, the time before that you scored 1 point and had a player suspended for pushing the referee.

I notice a few of your have called Soward a "coward" a strange thing to say from team who's favourite son couldn't play because his toe was a bit sore.

Have a great week. :)

strider

Post Whore
chill dude - enjoy your home advantage .... i believe most people are talking about how it should be in the future - ie what is right .... its at kogarah on sunday - enjoy it

and i believe there's only one person stirring the "coward" pot ... seems to be working well by you coming here to post :lol:

Gronk

Staff member

If the Eels had finished first you wouldn't want the game moved from Parramatta Stadium for the same reasons that it would be foolish of St George to do so.

As an example - The Eels recent victory over Penrith was built on an early penalty count of 5-0 delivered by a crowd dominated by Eels fans. But of course, St George should give such advantages away even though the rules state that top four teams receive a home final.

Perhaps your CEO would have moved the game simply because of your dire financial situation. Outside of the Sharks the Eels are the only team that can't say for certainty that they will survive the next 12 months. (and before you say - that was all fitzgeralds fault) it was your fans fault. His reign of 30 years was allowed to continue because you all couldn't be bothered becoming a member of your club and voting the bastard out. Three decades later you FINALLY decided to vote with your feet (and I say that because VERY few of you would have arrived by motor vehicle)

A lot of Eels fans are also claiming that the Dragons are chokers. Clearly not one of you remembers the 2001 grand final. The Eels scored more points in the regular season than any other team in history (943) and then felt a strange pressure around the neck and went into the sheds in the GF at 24-0.

While I've got you, I'll refresh your memory on Eels/Saints games at Jubilee. The last time you didn't score a single point, the time before that you scored 1 point and had a player suspended for pushing the referee.

I notice a few of your have called Soward a "coward" a strange thing to say from team who's favourite son couldn't play because his toe was a bit sore.

No, we all agree with you. You guys are massively superior across the park. You have the home ground advantage and a far better coach.

You deserve to be massive favourites. You'll win once again by a cricket score no doubt. Easy pickings for such a dynamic side.

Mickyd39

Juniors

You forget to mention the 1999 GF. remember that one precious. The mighty Dragqueens leading at half time only to get run down by the Storm.

I drove my Datsun 120Y to vote Fitzy out.

You seemed to know a lot about our history.

Are you sure you are not really an EELS supporter.Me thinks you are.

Give yourself a triple.

GO PARRA

Parra Guru

Coach

Don't worry kids, the wheels will fall off the band wagon sooner or later...

84 Baby

Referee
Get your info from the Telegraph? Know anything about economics? Parra Leagues Club's issues stem from owning so much property which lost value in the current economic crisis. We still own that property. And if you are talking about the Football Club, name one club that doesn't run at a loss by itself. Souths recorded underlying profit one year, Brisbane do intermittently as well (40,000 at home games helps) and Gold Coast probably will soon.
How good is Peter Doust by the way? Greatest CEO of all time is he? :sarcasm:

planeteels

Juniors
](*,):-({|=:blahb::BDH: nuff said

DirtyHarry

Juniors
Irrrespective ... saint george have played overs in the past....end of story

And you’re a dill…….end of story

As I said WAYNE BENNETT knows where to draw the line with player payments.

What part of WAYNE BENNETT don’t you understand

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts