What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johns Magic

Referee
Like last week, yeah? 56 tackles in the opposition 20...the halfback can't create a try. Doesn't deserve it? LOL....right

Yeah well, one failure in a season and I'm sure he deserves his contract ripped up. That's the first time it's happened all year.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah well, one failure in a season and I'm sure he deserves his contract ripped up. That's the first time it's happened all year.

We haven't attacked well since 2007...I assume you're familiar with the concept of an "example"?

Johns Magic

Referee
We haven't attacked well since 2007...I assume you're familiar with the concept of an "example"?

And I assume you're familiar with the concept of a "one-off". That's the only time it's happened all year. Something only one other halfback in the NRL can claim this year.

strider

Post Whore
And I assume you're familiar with the concept of a "one-off". That's the only time it's happened all year. Something only one other halfback in the NRL can claim this year.
we are hardly an attacking force so far this season .... 18, 14, 18, 6 pts for in each game

can I ask where you find the NRL season stats? is there a website?

strider

Post Whore
cool - thanks - nrl.com.au stats r sh*t! don't even sort

yes - 1, 6 and 9 have no creativity ... I'd add 7 and 13 also this season ... we can keep going and come up with a good set of lotto numbers :lol:

shiznit

Coach
:lol:
DA back to his best....

does anyone wonder why Stacey Jones wouldn't play for him...

DA is the biggest myth in football...

Eelementary

Post Whore
:lol:
DA back to his best....

does anyone wonder why Stacey Jones wouldn't play for him...

DA is the biggest myth in football...

If Stacey Jones doesn't want to play for you, it's a problem.

If Brett Finch doesn't want to play for you, it's a celebration. :sarcasm:

lingard

Coach
Hmmmm....

The stats support Finch. A Parra legend and one of the best halfbacks of all time supports Finch.

Oh but yeah, you guys obviously have more idea. Afterall, it's gotta be someone's fault right?

If you`ve got some stats to support Finch, maybe you could share them with us.

Johns Magic

Referee
If you`ve got some stats to support Finch, maybe you could share them with us.

I already did last week.

Before last round he was coming 2nd in the competition for linebreak-assists and for try-assists as a halfback for the season.

That's after being 5th for try-assists and 2nd for linebreak-assists for any player in the whole competition last year.

All in a completely sh*thouse team.

SDM

First Grade
I already did last week.

Before last round he was coming 2nd in the competition for linebreak-assists and for try-assists as a halfback for the season.

That's after being 5th for try-assists and 2nd for linebreak-assists for any player in the whole competition last year.

Most of those are from passing it to the other team.

TheRam

Coach
I already did last week.

Oh sh*t dude, you just won us all over, what were we thinking? It's now so obvious. Those stats tell the whole story. Mate quick, can you show the coach, he needs to see them stats and any others you may know of. Maybe he can give you a job in talent assessment. He obviously needs your superior stat reading capabilities and maybe you can pass on this rare and difficult skill too, we can never have enough scat, oops sorry, I mean stat people.

Johns Magic

Referee
Oh sh*t dude, you just won us all over, what were we thinking? It's now so obvious. Those stats tell the whole story. Mate quick, can you show the coach, he needs to see them stats and any others you may know of. Maybe he can give you a job in talent assessment. He obviously needs your superior stat reading capabilities and maybe you can pass on this rare and difficult skill too, we can never have enough scat, oops sorry, I mean stat people.

Actually I'll let Peter Sterling do it for me, he probably would have made a decent halfback himself.

Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.