What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a loss for us Dragons

But I cannot help thinking the eels have paid "overs" for Frank the Tank just like you did with Piggy

cheers

SFTG:lol:

Angry_eel

First Grade
He is a loss for us Dragons

But I cannot help thinking the eels have paid "overs" for Frank the Tank just like you did with Piggy

cheers

SFTG:lol:
"overs" only applies if we already had someone in that role and we still paid more than the market for Poore. We need him so we wait what we would snare him.

DirtyHarry

Juniors
Justin is a decent player but he’s nothing special. Anything over 300k is too much (what did you guys pay 350?). One of Bennett’s strengths is to know where to draw the line with player payments & as a result he has built quality sides with depth. Can’t put most of your cookies in one basket. I was sorry to see him leave but he won’t be missed, either Merrin or Green will adequately fill his shoes.

ROGUE

Juniors
Justin is a decent player but he’s nothing special. Anything over 300k is too much (what did you guys pay 350?). One of Bennett’s strengths is to know where to draw the line with player payments & as a result he has built quality sides with depth. Can’t put most of your cookies in one basket. I was sorry to see him leave but he won’t be missed, either Merrin or Green will adequately fill his shoes.
I know cos saints don't do that at all................cough oh wait jason ryles 400k a year

_Johnsy

Referee
I can undertsnad the dissapointment of getting done on friday night, but blaming the refs, FMD:roll::roll:

Will be a cracker of a game, Margin will be 8 points, best of luck.

jono

Juniors
I believe we can and WILL win on Sunday. Interesting comparison to the last couple of years we were in the sudden death hot seat , 2000 - 7th , given little or no chance , beat Roosters (2nd). BUT the next year had that record breaking year.
2006 - finished eighth and got a raw deal @ Melbourne , next year GF qualifier.
Even if we do not play well enough to win this week , 2010 represents a VERY exciting year for Parramatta! Still haven't given up at all on them this year ,getting my tix tomoz 9am.

Daneel

Bench
I can undertsnad the dissapointment of getting done on friday night, but blaming the refs, FMD:roll::roll:

Will be a cracker of a game, Margin will be 8 points, best of luck.

No one is blaming the refs for the loss (or at least they shouldn't be), the dragons were the much better team, however they were still attrocious and certainly didn't do us any favours.

DirtyHarry

Juniors
I know cos saints don't do that at all................cough oh wait jason ryles 400k a year

Can you actually read? I thought I said it is one of BENNETT’S strengths not to pay too much for players. If my memory serves me correctly Jason Ryles played for St George before WAYNE BENNETT actually arrived. In fact I suspect BENNETT pissed him off because he was too expensive :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts