What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

konk4

Juniors
1998 Eels blow a 18 point lead with 15 to go in the major semi.
2001 Knights lead Minor Premiers in GF 24 - nil
2005 Minor Premiers lose 29 - 0 to Cowboys in qualifier
2009 Red Hot eels on 7 match winning streak choke 37 Blot to Dragons in R26.

Eels are the real Chokers.

Saints will put 50 on the chokers this Sunday. I hope your there to see it.

Don`t bother replying, I won`t be back to read it till after Sundays game when I will have another chapter in your history to list. hahahahah.

Nothing worse than a low life scum Eel supporter.

Can`t f**ken wait.

phonetic

Juniors
the nerve of these dragons supporters, one had the audacity to say to me today that it wasnt 'fair' that eels fans have access to tickets at the same time as dragons fans. Because home ground adv isnt enough, the opposition have no right getting tickets now? sheesh.

You should probably mention that this audacious Saints fan also so generously made sure you and your 3 comrades were happily ticketed Eels fans by mid morning.

Having unknotted your knickers for you this morning, I hardly think a spray akin to the above is in order.

Poor form.

And I stand by that anyway. I think Red V members should have had first crack at getting their regular seats, even if it were just the first half of the day. I don't see the audacity in that.

Kornstar

Coach
Nothing worse than a low life scum Eel supporter.

Where have i heard that before.......oh that's right the hill at every game i have ever been to at Kogarah......lovely group of people out there in Kogarah!

You did forget the death threats and the "my house is better than yours" and "we are so much richer than you" comments....

-Gurueel-

Juniors
You should probably mention that this audacious Saints fan also so generously made sure you and your 3 comrades were happily ticketed Eels fans by mid morning.

Having unknotted your knickers for you this morning, I hardly think a spray akin to the above is in order.

Poor form.

And I stand by that anyway. I think Red V members should have had first crack at getting their regular seats, even if it were just the first half of the day. I don't see the audacity in that.

You are well aware that i was/am both grateful and appreciative of you helping me out with tickets.

But that does NOT mean i have to agree with everything you say. If you talk rubbish, i will call you on it.

I dont agree with your sentiments at all, you have home ground adv, i dont see why you must then have first access to all tickets. Two teams made it to this game.

Furthermore, i made no reference to who i was talking about in my post, yet you have directed your comments publicly at me. If you have an issue with something i say, i'd appreciate it if you'd address it with me in private.

El Diablo

Post Whore
1998 eels blow a 18 point lead with 15 to go in the major semi.
2001 knights lead minor premiers in gf 24 - nil
2005 minor premiers lose 29 - 0 to cowboys in qualifier
2009 red hot eels on 7 match winning streak choke 37 blot to dragons in r26.

Eels are the real chokers.

Saints will put 50 on the chokers this sunday. I hope your there to see it.

Don`t bother replying, i won`t be back to read it till after sundays game when i will have another chapter in your history to list. Hahahahah.

Nothing worse than a low life scum eel supporter.

Can`t f**ken wait.

85, 92, 93, 96, 99, ...

Don`t bother replying, I won`t be back to read it till after Sundays game when I will have another chapter in your history to list. hahahahah.
and of course if you lose you won't be back at all ;-) you trolls love dishing it out beforehand but when the results dont go your way you are nowhere to be seen

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Aren't Saints fans the ones that threatened a referee's family one day :roll: talk about low lives... IT'S ONLY A GAME IDIOTS

I rekon you are all a bunch of whingers, you got guys from Dragons Forum coming over with a fishing rod and their reeling you right in and cooking you for dinner....

SDM

First Grade
WTF is with Saints fans and references to that boring movie about the 300 twinkies?

i think its bullsh*t to be honest, the money means nothing, the team works hard all year the play a finals game at home and cause they want to throw some money at us they expect us to surrender that?

I hear that Osbourne malaka carry on about how his fans are getting locked out, i dont know if you remeber last years Q Final against Manly was at Brooky, thousands of the red V army were locked out but i dont remeber any controversey about moving the game blah blah blah.

Parra just dont want to Play at Kograh because its a hostile place for teams to come and play footy and we are hard to beat there simple as that buddy!

The Colonel

Immortal
i think its bullsh*t to be honest, the money means nothing, the team works hard all year the play a finals game at home and cause they want to throw some money at us they expect us to surrender that?

I hear that Osbourne malaka carry on about how his fans are getting locked out, i dont know if you remeber last years Q Final against Manly was at Brooky, thousands of the red V army were locked out but i dont remeber any controversey about moving the game blah blah blah.

Parra just dont want to Play at Kograh because its a hostile place for teams to come and play footy and we are hard to beat there simple as that buddy!

Garlic butter or sweet chilli? :lol:

Dutchy

Immortal
To help me get better acquainted with everyone I was hoping you could write a brief reason on why you support the Eels...

I will start with my own....

Its very simple, the name....Brett Kenny. For my sons, it's Jarryd Hayne....LOVE.

When I died, Satan told me I needed to perform one more sin before I could enter Hell.

I told him I was a parra supporter..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts