What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee the quality of some of these ST Merge trolls are just terrible :? They have won f**k all for 30 years and listen to them crap on.....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
september 2008 was great..

there was no GFC affecting australia..

michael jackson was alive and moonwalking..

half of victoria was not burnt out..

eddy groves was seen as an astute businessman..

the sri lankan cricket team could be on a bus without fear of being shot..

david carradine was being all kinky in the bedroom without any worries..

team 8 beat team 1 in the NRL finals..

but hey... that was last year...

Parra Guru

Coach
It's probably time you lot had a reality check.

If the Eels had finished first you wouldn't want the game moved from Parramatta Stadium for the same reasons that it would be foolish of St George to do so.

As an example - The Eels recent victory over Penrith was built on an early penalty count of 5-0 delivered by a crowd dominated by Eels fans. But of course, St George should give such advantages away even though the rules state that top four teams receive a home final.

Perhaps your CEO would have moved the game simply because of your dire financial situation. Outside of the Sharks the Eels are the only team that can't say for certainty that they will survive the next 12 months. (and before you say - that was all fitzgeralds fault) it was your fans fault. His reign of 30 years was allowed to continue because you all couldn't be bothered becoming a member of your club and voting the bastard out. Three decades later you FINALLY decided to vote with your feet (and I say that because VERY few of you would have arrived by motor vehicle)

A lot of Eels fans are also claiming that the Dragons are chokers. Clearly not one of you remembers the 2001 grand final. The Eels scored more points in the regular season than any other team in history (943) and then felt a strange pressure around the neck and went into the sheds in the GF at 24-0.

While I've got you, I'll refresh your memory on Eels/Saints games at Jubilee. The last time you didn't score a single point, the time before that you scored 1 point and had a player suspended for pushing the referee.

I notice a few of your have called Soward a "coward" a strange thing to say from team who's favourite son couldn't play because his toe was a bit sore.

Have a great week. :)

*sings* wake me up, when September ends!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
PigRoast1.gif

THE HOG

Juniors
Yeah, Whose your Daddy...

Can you give me 5 reasons why the Draongs would come close to beating us this Sunday....I hope you don't rely on last Friday...

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Yeah, Whose your Daddy...

Can you give me 5 reasons why the Draongs would come close to beating us this Sunday....I hope you don't rely on last Friday...
I could name a lot more than 5 but how are these for you.

1.You don't have one forward in your pack who can bend the defensive line back in attack other than Fui and he got smashed last week.

2.Kogarah

3.Soward limited Hayne's chances off the kick return with great placement last week and there is no reason he can't do it again.

4.37-0

5.Saints can control this game through the forwards and a tactical kicking game and turn it into a grind. How will Parra respond? I question their toughness. They sh*t their pants last week.

Parra have some flashy players who can produce moments of brilliance like Hayne and Mateo but if this were an MMA fight you would only have a "punches chance" because you are outmatched all over the park expect for a little bit of flair that may or may not produce results.

THE HOG

Juniors
I could name a lot more than 5 but how are these for you.

1.You don't have one forward in your pack who can bend the defensive line back in attack other than Fui and he got smashed last week.

2.Kogarah

3.Soward limited Hayne's chances off the kick return with great placement last week and there is no reason he can't do it again.

4.37-0

5.Saints can control this game through the forwards and a tactical kicking game and turn it into a grind. How will Parra respond? I question their toughness. They sh*t their pants last week.

Parra have some flashy players who can produce moments of brilliance like Hayne and Mateo but if this were an MMA fight you would only have a "punches chance" because you are outmatched all over the park expect for a little bit of flair that may or may not produce results.

You peanut....

1. Our number one forward was not playing....Geez I wonder if that will help?
2. Agreed Kogragh is a complete hole, actually even your own players loath the cess pit. But Sunday 3pm is Parra's ideal time to play.
3. Coward is a complete choke, actually he is the real Dragons Captain....he will have no time on Sunday, Panic!!
4. Should I bring up Souths...
5. I would take our yougest most inexperienced player aginst your best anyday....toughness = Mortimer.

The Dragons have Y Factor.....everyone knows you need X (x2) to win the comp.

Parra by 12!!

Status
Not open for further replies.