What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aristidis

Juniors
Never ever see a post like the original about Dogs fans would ya?
f**king scummy pricks most of you are.

Haha. Don't you find it funny though, i mean OP even stated that he only started going to Parra games 5 weeks ago. Lmao Parra 2009. Go and buy some Premiership T-shirts like the Dragqueens.

scottyeel

Bench
Haha. Don't you find it funny though, i mean OP even stated that he only started going to Parra games 5 weeks ago. Lmao Parra 2009. Go and buy some Premiership T-shirts like the Dragqueens.
Why don't you check out the dogs average crowds in 2008 and compare them to 2009 and then see who the bandwagoners are.

The-Rev

Juniors

Actually, what I personally find funny is how you conveniently ignored my post and focused on me attending 5 games in a row.
I have been to 9 games this year ... FROM ALBURY. I stated I have struggled being able to get to games as often as I wanted to over the past few years sunshine. I have supported the Eels since I was a kid back in 1980.

That's enough justifying to you for today, just next time arm yourself with facts rather than troll armed with the intelligence of the troll namesake, cheers.

ROCCOE3

Juniors
Now that the Dragons are out I guess the Dogs are in line to become the....

Dogs.jpeg

Chokers!

:) Cyas at the game!

Angry_eel

First Grade
Lets not get too ahead of ourselves eh. There's still the entire 80 minutes to be played. Knowing our record, you don't know what will happen.

mickdo

Coach
Be unfair to call a loss by either team a choke on Friday, unless they surrender a huge lead. The Dogs have been good all year, but losing Kimmorley is a huge blow. He won't be 100%.

Nickeel

Juniors
Roccoe, you have watched Parramatta over the past 15 years, right? Pot kettle black, etc.

Pay the opposition the respect they deserve. The Dogs are a good side and we will have to be at our best to beat them.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts