What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelogical

Referee
So what some of the Dragons supporters must mean is that Kogarah is worth 50 points start to the home team. If I was a position to earn $250,000 for my club by moving a game that my team was expected to win, plus maybe get a slice of the gate takings, plus satisfy the supporters (remember them?), and still be in a position of playing the following week regardless of the result, I would have to seriously have to consider the options. Fine to say the Dragons earned the home ground advantage but if they are going to win by 50 at Kogarah then surely you could afford to give up 30 by moving the game. That should still leave a 20 point win........
BTW, the game has had more than it's fair share of bad publicity this year......would have been nice to see a club show the way. I would put money on Osborne moving it to Homebush if they had the chance.

Last edited:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Oh when the Saints, go marching OUT
Oh when the Saints go marching OUT..........

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Oh when the Saints, go marching OUT
Oh when the Saints go marching OUT..........

isaiah

Bench
i think it is hilarious that you guys are short priced faves for this game.

titans finished 3rd for a good reason. i'm putting the house and my left nut on the tits!

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors

titans finished 3rd for a good reason. i'm putting the house and my left nut on the tits!

lol - fk your a tool...

"bye bye, you'll lose to parra nexr week, then broncs the week after"

hmm... make up ur mind?

Gronk

Staff member

lol - fk your a tool...

"bye bye, you'll lose to parra nexr week, then broncs the week after"

hmm... make up ur mind?

Piss funny. Well picked up FFMM. He's a 1st class troll. :roll:

hineyrulz

Post Whore

You are the dickhead that reckoned Hayne wouldn't get a gig in the QLD team :lol: Yeah i'm really gunna respect you're opinion :crazy:

Bazal

Post Whore

You sure about that? It's a pretty hefty commitment given it's clearly your only one

Status
Not open for further replies.