What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROCCOE3

Juniors
Come on boys and girls...

Yes I have full respect for the dogs and they have had a great year with all the drama of last year also.

Whatever happens on Friday night I will be one proud Eels fan!

In the mean time there is no harm in having a little fun and stiring up the dog fans :)

It's all in good fun and whoever wins I for one will be backing in the grand final.

NRL is the winner here ;)

hindy111

Post Whore
News just in relating to dust storms-Some idiot just opend the St george trophy cabinet to put the minor premiership in......Morons

hindy111

Post Whore
You put Wendell in...You take Brownie out...you put Bennett in...Then you win a couple rounds...You do the Oki chokie then you get kicked out...That's what been a Dragon is all about!!!Ooohhhh the Oki chokie!!!OOooooohhhh the oki chokie!!!! :)

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
You put Wendell in...You take Brownie out...you put Bennett in...Then you win a couple rounds...You do the Oki chokie then you get kicked out...That's what been a Dragon is all about!!!Ooohhhh the Oki chokie!!!OOooooohhhh the oki chokie!!!! :)

Lets not hang sh*t on the misfortune of others. It's great to have a laugh but its not a joke when your hanging sh*t/dumping negative thoughts and feelings on other players, coaches, officials and their clubs.

Lets show lots of respect for everyone and look for common ground where we can all together have a great laugh without our jokes turning into attacks on ones character, interests, values and lifestyles etc. Do No Harm - Do No Harm - Do No Harm. The one who creates the thoughts and feelings is the one who ends up experiencing what he/she has created for himself/herself. When others hang sh*t on us Eels supporters just ignore it, all sh*t turns to compost, so lets be smart enough to create abundant plants full of abundant fruits out of the sh*t created by others. I'd rather live this way instead of the other way around!!!!!!!!

Boooooooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
But the doc says its good to laugh.At end of day its just a game.You win you loose you have a beer with your mates and a joke-Thats what footy used to be and should be now.....

Fui!!!

Juniors

:lol::lol::lol:

That's great!!!

natheel

Coach
"parra stadium chokie" just doesn't have the same ring.

i think the dust storm thing...which makes no sense coz we got 4 premierships in the bank st george Illawarra have nothing yet apart from this yrs Minor Prem

i actually laughed heaps when my mate told me and what was funnier was he was a dragons supporter

Eels Dude

Coach
i think the dust storm thing...which makes no sense coz we got 4 premierships in the bank st george Illawarra have nothing yet apart from this yrs Minor Prem

i actually laughed heaps when my mate told me and what was funnier was he was a dragons supporter

Apart from the 15 or so they won just as St George. I doubt many Dragons fans give a stuff they merged, their records still stand.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Apart from the 15 or so they won just as St George. I doubt many Dragons fans give a stuff they merged, their records still stand.

Mare are you serious??

Their record does NOT still stand.

It's a new club, it's been around for 10 years, and they've won 1 minor premiership and appeared in a grand final.

The St George history, and the Illawarra history, is exactly that. History.

Sure, the long term fans can look back and say "didn't the Illawarra team do well to win the midweek cup" - or "wasn't the Dragons side good back then"

But no matter how nostalgic they get, the FACT is that St George-Illawarra is a new club that has never won a premiership.
It is impossible to change that fact.

Parra Guru

Coach
Mare are you serious??

Their record does NOT still stand.

It's a new club, it's been around for 10 years, and they've won 1 minor premiership and appeared in a grand final.

The St George history, and the Illawarra history, is exactly that. History.

Sure, the long term fans can look back and say "didn't the Illawarra team do well to win the midweek cup" - or "wasn't the Dragons side good back then"

But no matter how nostalgic they get, the FACT is that St George-Illawarra is a new club that has never won a premiership.
It is impossible to change that fact.

Whatever helps you sleep at night....

SDM

First Grade
I agree with Oldman.

If you credit St George Illawarra with 15 premierships, then you
have to credit the Wests Tigers with 16 premierships.
(Balmain 11 + West 4 + WT 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts