What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartman

Juniors
Eelementary said:
OK. Maybe we could have a shot clock - but I, for one, would want that shot clock to not count as part of game time.

So would like the game to start at 3pm and finish at 6pm? :cool:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hey - it means more rugby league, baby! :D

I just don't agree with Fitzgerald when he said that, no matter where the try is scored, you kick it from in front or whatever...He is trying to phase out the conversion from rugby league. I don't agree with that. I, for one, love the concept of converting the try from out wide under pressure to tie the match. It adds another dimension to the game.

I just don't want to go watch an 80-minute match, and see that approximately 10 or so of those minutes were wasted on kicks.

Smartman

Juniors
The same Fitzy that suggested that Rugby League merge with Rugby Union :lol:

The same Fitzy that wanted Melbourne Storm out of the comp :sarcasm:

The same Fitzy that couldnt realise what talent if it hit him in the ass. ie Tonga, Armit and Ryan :cool:

strider

Post Whore
Dodger said:
Hazem had barely even started to set up when Hampstead blew time off, that's why he asked the question. Don't know what some people here were watching... :?

And FTR, swinging the goalpost registers as foul play more than taking your time kicking a goal :p
so you can sit there with a straight face in all honesty and say Hasem was NOT endevouring to waste time? :lol: ...... when he had 4 goes at just putting his little plastic tee on the ground I think Hamstead made the right decision ...... but poor hasem - probably thought he was being victimised - boo hoo

Eelementary

Post Whore
Smartman said:
The same Fitzy that couldnt realise what talent if it hit him in the ass. ie Tonga, Armit and Ryan :cool:

Tonga-----Inu
Armit-----Cordoba
Ryan-----Mateo

We've got them covered and, in two out of three cases, we've upgraded.

Eelementary

Post Whore
strider said:
so you can sit there with a straight face in all honesty and say Hasem was NOT endevouring to waste time? :lol: ...... when he had 4 goes at just putting his little plastic tee on the ground I think Hamstead made the right decision ...... but poor hasem - probably thought he was being victimised - boo hoo

Luckily for him, though, that he did happen to have his licence on him this time...

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Smartman said:
The same Fitzy that suggested that Rugby League merge with Rugby Union :lol:

The same Fitzy that wanted Melbourne Storm out of the comp :sarcasm:

Speaking of not knowing talent.....Asotasi is going well at Souths.

Smartman

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Tonga-----Inu
Armit-----Cordoba
Ryan-----Mateo

We've got them covered and, in two out of three cases, we've upgraded.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats all i have to say.

Please name the 2 that are better than their counterparts?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
strider said:

I'm pretty sure Hampstead's best decision was in that passage of play to start with, penalising your player for copping our bloke high.

:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Still hurt that Bobcat lifted the trophy for Belmore and not Parra? ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Still hutrs that by rorting a salary cap Cantebury still prospered as they were able to renegotiate the salaries of the players which was easy to do considering they won 15 straight? so basically rorting the cap proved to be a great thing for cantebury as they were able to hold that team together on cheaper contracts due to the results they were getting.

Coaster

Bench
Nikki said:
There was this woman standing in front of me and some guy said to her "You've bought a new shirt for the day" (Titans Polo). She got all defensive and said "Nooo.. I've had this for ages". He then pointed out to her that it still had the creases in it from where it had been folded up in the bag :lol: :lol:

How long do you think he would have had it :crazy:. We have only been in the comp 7 weeks.

Damn right, it was amazing to see because all their supporters had brand new stuff. It's just a shame they thought they were in a library instead of a footy match..

This was answered goose.

Here is a tip stop whinging about losing.

You got flogged, in fact you have been flogged both times we have met, current score 60-22

You complain about a bug?? well guess what Preperation is the most important part of a game as scoring or defending, if you cant get that right dont belittle another team for whipping your sorry ars*es.

Lets face it the crowd couldnt get into it, becuase it was a pathetic hiding, like a man beating a 8 year old girl.

Bicey_18

Bench
Here we go.. more smith bashing.

14 point loss to the Bulldogs wit players missing is hardly end of the world stuff...

Mullen out, Kidley in the halves (who is crap there), a bloke on debut we were never gunna win the game. 30-16 is not that bad.

We kept playin till the full time siren and got some respectability on the score...

Smith proud to have a team like ours? could be worse.. could still have Parra

Jono078

Referee
Lol, don't worry about it, Smith had his fun last monday let them have theirs.

I cant wait til we finally play each other, hopefully the best teams are available and in form so there will be no excuses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts