What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He might forget the Semi last year against the Bronco's, but i haven't :lol: You Doggies fans have short memories.

roopy

Referee
Boned by Hagan;

Ben Kennedy
Timana Tahu
John Morris
Michael Ennis
Anthony Tupou
Greg Bird

Hagan signings

Tim Maddison
Andrew Price
Russell Richardson
Todd Bates
Craig Hall

Players mentored by Hagan

Todd Lowrie
Sean Rudder
Justin 'Knight' Ryder
Lenny Beckett
George Carmont
Reegan Tanner
Craig Hall

(PS - could you guys piss off from the knights forum - people in glass houses and all that)

strider

Post Whore
Justin Ryder was a brilliant player ffs

ok - maybe not but he had some entertainment value about him

Angry_eel

First Grade
roopy said:
Boned by Hagan;

Ben Kennedy
Timana Tahu
John Morris
Michael Ennis
Anthony Tupou
Greg Bird

Hagan signings

Tim Maddison
Andrew Price
Russell Richardson
Todd Bates
Craig Hall

Players mentored by Hagan

Todd Lowrie
Sean Rudder
Justin 'Knight' Ryder
Lenny Beckett
George Carmont
Reegan Tanner
Craig Hall

(PS - could you guys piss off from the knights forum - people in glass houses and all that)

Two Words: Ben Kusto :lol:

Another words: 3rd, 3rd last

roopy

Referee
I hope you guys know that Hagan is working on a plan where he sells that nuffie Hindmarsh and buys out Reynoldsons contract.

Dutchy

Immortal
Genius Freak said:
Walking back to my car after the game, I found that Parra fans have no real idea of what it means to be a bad side.

All the way back they were screaming about how Inu and Hayne should be sacked and how Tim Smith should never be allowed to kick field goals again. Random fans also stated that Josh Cordoba was the worst person to ever play for Parra, and that Hagan should be sacked immediately.....

On the other hand Cronulla had a wing which comprised of Anderson and Simmons, which had me in coniption fits all night, and which bled metres violently until Williams was sent out there to stem the tide. Three tries were still scored down that wing, and it strikes me that anytime Parra want to trade the highly exciting and creative Inu and Hayne for the gun-shy Simmo and the abjectly useless Anderson, I'm sure Ricky will be more than willing to oblige. As far as Tim Smith goes, the guy missed by centimetres and plays for a team that didn't pass to GREG BIRD on the last, 25 metres out with the game on the line.

As for Josh Cordoba, while he isn't the greatest player in the world, Parra fans can sleep easy knowing that they have an Australian rep returning next week in Hindmarsh, and that Cordoba can be sent back to divvy to work on his craft. We however have to endure highly average divvy players playing first grade on a weekly basis, and our sleep will be troubled by the fear that Ciraldo will somehow worm his way back into the side against the Tigers. Also, if Cordoba was the benchmark for worst Sharks player ever, I'd take that. Having endured Beau Scott, Laloa Milford, Don Tweddle, Shaun Wessels, and Jarrod Anderson, I can safely say that Parra fans have no idea what garbage play really is.

Which brings me to my last point, the proposed sacking of Hagan. You bastards are coming third on the ladder, have one of the best backlines in the comp, lost narrowly on a night when the ref made some highly interesting calls both ways, and at the end of the day have greater financial security than Cronulla ever will. In three weeks time they'll be playing finals footy, and EXTREME worst case scenario from last night's loss, they'll miss the top four... My heart freaking bleeds.

You Parra fans have no idea what pain really is.

Well... Paul Carriage notwithstanding that is.

You get that

Juniors
it'll be good to see how parra fair next week minus those grubs hindmarsh, p marsh and tahu, u blokes are sooking about the ref in the 1st half, keep em down and you wont have penalties against you, fair dinkum you blokes are tossers, sour losers like everyone else who plays melbourne

Angry_eel

First Grade
1999 said:
it'll be good to see how parra fair next week minus those grubs hindmarsh, p marsh and tahu, u blokes are sooking about the ref in the 1st half, keep em down and you wont have penalties against you, fair dinkum you blokes are tossers, sour losers like everyone else who plays melbourne
go watch AFL, f**knut.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
1999 said:
Look it's princess, i hear the boys in the ST George forum still ask about you :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
1999 said:

Well then, they should just about make up the time Crocker will spend on the sidelines for his high shot shouldn't it princess? Now dry your eyes and look up a phrase starting with the words "People in glass houses...."

Status
Not open for further replies.