What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra Guru

Coach
1999 said:
it'll be good to see how parra fair next week minus those grubs hindmarsh, p marsh and tahu, u blokes are sooking about the ref in the 1st half, keep em down and you wont have penalties against you, fair dinkum you blokes are tossers, sour losers like everyone else who plays melbourne

What goes around comes around.... just ask Billy Slater. Our boys smashed him legally, even without the need to stomp on him ;-)

Abz

Juniors
robbo74 said:
Well well here we go boys. U r pentenders for ta title & dam i love it. U got smashed & yes your season is over OVER get it.

Yes we will more than likely play you's in the semis & i for one look so forward to it.

Well well here we go boys. U r pentenders for ta title & dam i love it. U got smashed & yes your season is over OVER get it.

Yes we will more than likely play you's in the semis & i for one look so forward to it.

Robbo, the lesson here is don't go off to early my friend. What goes around comes around :lol:

Abz

Juniors
Read This:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=181285

Then When You're Done, Read This:

icon1.gif

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhqmatchreport/eels-face-finals-sweat/2007/08/27/1188067030938.html

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
yea - as long as you make sure you abuse those that troll and not all us eels fans. we are very upset creatures at the moment and you may just push us over the edge!

trolls - whether they be manly, dogs, dragons or eels - they are all idiots!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Are all going to lose, so they shouldn't bother turning up :)

Sorry :oops: Just thought I'd stir a bit.

GOOD LUCK PARRA! This game should be an absolutel cracker.

Nickeel

Juniors
Silly post. Only one of your teams can lose this week, Tim - your Flegg and PL have the week off. :lol:

Nick

nöyd

Staff member
Timmah said:
Are all going to lose, so they shouldn't bother turning up :)

Sorry :oops: Just thought I'd stir a bit.

GOOD LUCK PARRA! This game should be an absolutel cracker.

Why don't you f**k off.

Status
Not open for further replies.