What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
big boppa eel said:
Great result boys really put in and I can finally breath now, but our execution must improve against Storm, that's next week so lets suck up and enjoy the win, Im even thinkin of going down south for the game.

That's why you will get murdered against the storm

Eelectrica

Referee
You may well be right dragons, I haven't seen the future so don't know for sure.

Our defence has been great lately so I'd like to think that we can give the Storm a run for their money and make them earn their spot at least.

We'll need much better execution in attack though. We really shoud have scored more points and put the dogs away much earlier than we did. Hell the dogs gave us our match winning try.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Starts with CH

Rhymes with SMOKE.

Glad to see we're not the only ones.

Have a nice day.

Timmah said:
Starts with CH

Rhymes with SMOKE.

Have a nice day.
5th place loses to the runaway minor premiers and you call that a choke?

Well you be the expert going of the Dogs form in the past 2 finals series.

camsmith

Juniors
parra-matters said:
No different to any Storm game this season, News Ltd needs a return from their investment so thats the way it is. The sooner News Ltd has no owning rights in any team in the NRL the better.

haha now the conspiracy theories start. :sarcasm:

You should be concentrating on your players diving before you start having a go at the refs. Diving ruins the integrity of the game moreso than a couple of mistakes by the ref (which went both ways).

Was going to come on here and say well done on a pretty good year... but if you're going to start moaning about the ref, why should I bother.

Mr Saab

Referee
benoir91 said:
1. Calling Finch to have stripped the ball off Jeremy Smith
2. Inu's No Try
3. King's Try
4. Missing the forward pass to Hoffman from Inglis
5. Missing the forward pass from Slater to Turner
6. Missing the forward pass from King to Quinn
7. Falling for Bellamy's article that Parra milk penalties and Archer didnt have the balls to blow Parra obvious penalties
8. Calling 6 again to Melbourne when he claimed Hindmarsh played at a Cronk grubber kick which was f**king ridiculous
9. With about 46 knock backs in the corner he manges to somehow find a way to give Melbourne the scrum feed
10. Not calling Reddy held when he was being dragged out, movement in the tackle stopped twice

Now, can you list all the stupid mistakes the eels made.
I hope you can count to 25 cause thats how high the list will get

EELICIT

Juniors
Timmah said:
Starts with CH

Rhymes with SMOKE.

Have a nice day.

go f**k yourself tool, your bs doggies side didnt do sh*t in all grades so u know what f**k you and your whole generation dickhead !

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Now, can you list all the stupid mistakes the eels made.
I hope you can count to 25 cause thats how high the list will get

Would someone like to tell me how this is a "swamp" post? FFS... saying Parra dropped ball is a crime here now? f**k off.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Timmah said:
Starts with CH

Rhymes with SMOKE.

Have a nice day.
:lol: you f**kwit, we put up a great fight against the runaway minor premier's. Was you out there today and see your boys get knocked out of the finals by Parra again???????

Gene Krupa

Referee
Timmah said:
Would someone like to tell me how this is a "swamp" post? FFS... saying Parra dropped ball is a crime here now? f**k off.

These pricks have the thinest skin on the earth, can dish it out in other peoples forums but when others criticize them, they have a sook and banish you to the "swamp".

No wonder they are chokers.

Bazal

Post Whore
Timmah said:
Starts with CH

Rhymes with SMOKE.

Have a nice day.

Jeez dude, that bait is mouldy....

Seriously though, you're just sore we knocked you the f**k out :D

Bazal

Post Whore
Timmah said:

Because certain idiots on this forum will start a fight about it and kill the thread. Care to tell me what the f**k our moderation policies have to do with you?

Nikki

Coach
Originally Posted by Timmah
Starts with CH

Rhymes with SMOKE.

Have a nice day.

Mate the T-shirts are already at the printers "WHO KICKED THE DOGS OUT '07"

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
These pricks have the thinest skin on the earth, can dish it out in other peoples forums but when others criticize them, they have a sook and banish you to the "swamp".

second last wasn't it?:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Timmah said:
Starts with CH

Rhymes with SMOKE.

Have a nice day.

What does Canteburys Flegg, Premier League and First Grade side all have in common?:lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Gene Krupa said:

Easier to put you up in here than carry on a battle of wits with an unarmed person......

Status
Not open for further replies.