What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra Guru

Coach
Timmah said:
Starts with CH

Rhymes with SMOKE.

Glad to see we're not the only ones.

Have a nice day.

starts with C

Rhymes with Dock

When are you going to f**k off, and focus your energies on your own team?

Bicey_18

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
second last wasn't it?:lol:

34-10 wasnt it? What a sweet game that was... embarrased on your own turf :lol::lol:

Smith had a huge grin on his face that night and an even bigger grin yesterday arvo.

Smith was asked how he felt about Parra's exit last night and he simply replied... "I suppose that was my fault was it?"

eelsta

Bench
Bicey_18 said:
34-10 wasnt it? What a sweet game that was... embarrased on your own turf :lol::lol:

Smith had a huge grin on his face that night and an even bigger grin yesterday arvo.

Smith was asked how he felt about Parra's exit last night and he simply replied... "I suppose that was my fault was it?"

Is that the same Brian Smith who told feliti he wouldn't make it or wouldn't put hayne in first grade:lol:

Parra Guru

Coach
Bicey_18 said:

Wow did he think about that on his early end of season trip?

When's Newwy going in for it's heart transplant?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bicey_18 said:
34-10 wasnt it? What a sweet game that was... embarrased on your own turf

Yep beat us after we hadn't played for 16 days, only thing you can hold onto to make yourselves feel better:lol:

Lets now look at the season in review:

Parramatta=GF Qualifier
Newcastle=Second Last

:lol:

- 71-6 defeat to Brisbane

-Blooding young players Brian didn't rate, now NRL superstars

-Clint Newtown not rated by Smith, picked up Bellamy and in a GF

-Released a number of players, and replaced many of them with utter crap to good salaries.

-And just to add that little bit of sweetness on top, booting your arses out of the semi's in the lower grades:lol:

Brian was smiling because he has already been made to look like a wanker for not rating Hayne & Mateo, if they got to a GF he would've had yet another impressive moment of stupidity to add to his CV, next to being voted 5 or 6 times straight coach least like to play under by the players lol and never wining a GF in almost 20 years of first grade coaching, a terrible achievement.

So yet again

Newcastle second last

Parramatta GF qualifier and in the GF for Flegg & Premier League:lol:

Stick that up your arse:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelsta said:
Is it just me or are knights fans just bitter and twisted ??

Well just to show how stupid they are, they're in here bagging our side when they came second last and our side accordingy to the Storm players was the toughest side they've come across this year:lol:

71-6
Second last

Gene Krupa

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
Well just to show how stupid they are, they're in here bagging our side when they came second last and our side accordingy to the Storm players was the toughest side they've come across this year:lol:

71-6
Second last

Second highest loser

Choke, choke!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
Second highest loser

Choke, choke!

I think the second last and 71-6 is more relevant as after all we're in 2007:lol: and speaking of 2001? Hagan outcoached your messiah Smith:lol:

71-6
Second last

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
Didn't do it this year, did he f**kstick?

No, but atleast he could coach a side to the GF qualifier, unlike your mate:lol:

Any Newcastle sides in the GF by the way?:lol:

second last
71-6

:-({|= :nwave:

Gene Krupa

Referee
So you're going to console yourself with another failed year and a seconds gf and a junior gf? Go count those chickens.

You really are a one trick pony. 71-6? Who gives a sh*t? Only you and your choking bretherend. Another year of failure and another choke. You should merge with Cronulla, then you wouldn't get your hopes up at all.

You've had your peak from supercoach, your halves go missing when the pressure's on. Enjoy your mediocrity! LMFAO!

Choke, choke!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
So you're going to console yourself with another failed year and a seconds gf and a junior gf? Go count those chickens.

You really are a one trick pony. 71-6? Who gives a sh*t? Only you and your choking bretherend. Another year of failure and another choke. You should merge with Cronulla, then you wouldn't get your hopes up at all.

You've had your peak from supercoach, your halves go missing when the pressure's on. Enjoy your mediocrity! LMFAO!

Choke, choke!

Failed year?:lol: we werent expected by many to make the 8 after 14 players left last year. Hagan turned things around by blooding Smith rejects and turning them into NRL superstars. Storm are by far and away the best side this year and it there was no way we were going to win, but still we put up a massive fight and didn't falter unlike 2005 against NQ when we were favourites.

So to call it a choke just shows how stupid you really are:lol: choking is when being a favourite and loosing your grip in high pressure games, we weren't favourites and played fantastic.

Cronulla also ended up higher on the ladder then you guys:lol:

71-6
Second last

Status
Not open for further replies.