What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Immortal
Gene Krupa said:
Didn't do it this year, did he f**kstick?

Wow, that is an intelligent comeback. It must really cut deeper than first thought........

So now that the likes of Perry, Woolnough, Tighe and Carmont have moved on who do you blame for the problems that occur next year?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Gene Krupa said:
So you're going to console yourself with another failed year and a seconds gf and a junior gf? Go count those chickens.

You really are a one trick pony. 71-6? Who gives a sh*t? Only you and your choking bretherend. Another year of failure and another choke. You should merge with Cronulla, then you wouldn't get your hopes up at all.

You've had your peak from supercoach, your halves go missing when the pressure's on. Enjoy your mediocrity! LMFAO!

Choke, choke!

so let me get this straight...you're giving it to us because we lost a preliminary final against the best team in the comp while your pack of basket cases imploded in thin air and were an embarressment to the league????

you really are a funny merkin...:lol: :lol:

got news for you, after hearing what Buderus had to say at a function the other night, I'd strongly tip you not to expect a major improvement..

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
it smells like sore loser in here..

and who would wear an avatar with another teams jersey in it? Get a life :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a deadset wanker, his side was a bee's dick away from the spoon and he's hanging sh*t on people :lol: whats in the water out Newy way?????

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Who knows lol but believe me it's an absolute sh*thole so i'm not surprised, hence why they needed the Pasha Bulka to bring happiness and hope to these dopey f**ks, and funny how the stranded ship wanted to be kept by the people as many probably saw it as a sign of god, untill then many of the people in Newcastle didn't realise there was an exit out of the sh*t stain, ugly hole lol

And if Brian was smiling at Parramatta loosing just shows what type of person he is, anyother coach who had been at a joint for ten years, well paid achieving sweet f/a in his time would be thankful we kept there arses employed, and he should be happy to see his former players doing so well. I bet if it was reversed Hagan would've been happy to see the Knights win, and probably would've went and had a drink with them.

Just shows why he was there 4th option as coach, well just look at the ladder lol couldn't of happened to a nicer club and cokhead lol

the only coach more relieved than brian smith to see parra lose would be craig bellamy can you imagine the media hype he would have been under if in their first year under michael hagan the eels won the premiership?

Gene Krupa said:
So you're going to console yourself with another failed year and a seconds gf and a junior gf? Go count those chickens.

You really are a one trick pony. 71-6? Who gives a sh*t? Only you and your choking bretherend. Another year of failure and another choke. You should merge with Cronulla, then you wouldn't get your hopes up at all.

You've had your peak from supercoach, your halves go missing when the pressure's on. Enjoy your mediocrity! LMFAO!

Choke, choke!
how the f**king hell is getting to a grand final qualifier a FAILED year? so what is coming SECOND LAST, a great success? you'd know all about mediocrity and this is just the beginning get used to the bottom of the ladder you'll be there a while
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Dave Q

Coach
Eelementary said:
You're just awful.

You are an ignorant and petulant imbecile.

Moreso, you are a long haired lout of an imbecile!

You would be better served to retract your ugly words of hate and derision and get down on your knees and kiss our white fluffy tails.

Dave Q

Coach
El Diablo said:
lout, hair blah blah blah

come up with some new material

Get a hair cut buster.

This hate-driven freak show of a thread is getting worse by the minute viewers.

Mr Devil Administrator class poster...Why dont you come up with any material?

Dave Q

Coach
Eelementary said:
I'm touched you think that your pathetic attempts to upset me may hold meaning - any meaning at all. No, really - it's great to know I have impacted you so greatly.

Suffice it to say, though, that you felt the need to come into a rival team's forum and start mouthing off and calling people names (oh, so tough and intellectual of you, too) simply because you're the short-sighted, short-tempered moronic type who is just as likely to be on worker's comp as he is to marry his own cousin. Says more about you than it does me, Cletus.

The rival team forum started the Souths hate-fest.

Now it seems that some of them dont like the repsonse.

You should be ashamed of yourself to vilify and knock people who on workers comp.

Thats a spiteful and low comment.

The comment of a lout.

Says a lot about you.

adamkungl

Immortal
Dave Q said:
What are you doing here you spiteful sod?!

Deserting like a typical Rooster

Get back to your sinking ship.

Its wrong anyway.

Sinking? Pah! I would ask what you're doing here as well, given that it's not the Roosters forum you usually frequent. But I already know.

Being an arrogant prat like a typical Rabbit.

adamkungl

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
'Imagine all the people', man that song had been out for a year when South last won a premiership, how embarrasing, hell Paranoid by Sabbath probably wasn't still released and karen Carpenter was still healthy lol

Eion Crossan, Steve Mavin & Scott Wilson lol

lol 1971, how embarrasing.

11 players tested for drug use in 1990

6-7,000 yearly averages

Out of the comp in 99

Paul Langmack

17 years without since making the semi's

:lol: :lol: pride of the league

No but they've won 20 premierships. Or so they claim. I doubt anyone remembers....anyone? at all? surely someone does...Dave Q?

Dave Q

Coach
adamkungl said:
Sinking? Pah! I would ask what you're doing here as well, given that it's not the Roosters forum you usually frequent. But I already know.

Being an arrogant prat like a typical Rabbit.

Go home Adam, your embarrasing yourself!

Bring that eggg over here to see the poor sods future!

You already know that Souths are in the city christmas parade and you guys arent invited.

Its Ok we'll save you a pressie!

Dave Q

Coach
One premiership eels, how long in the league? What a joke.

No wonder the Panthers told you to stay loyal during the war!

adamkungl

Immortal
Dave Q said:
Go home Adam, your embarrasing yourself!

Bring that eggg over here to see the poor sods future!

You already know that Souths are in the city christmas parade and you guys arent invited.

Its Ok we'll save you a pressie!

I am home you silly fool how else would I be on my computer. And EGGG. Don't talk to me about that pissweak excuse for a fan. He makes you look respectable. Wow. sh*t. What a weed. Glad he wants nothing to do with us anymore. Unlike the hundreds of members who joined the day after Willie signed.

Have your crappy parade. Souffs will be an inspiration for all the kiddies. A glowing testament to the fact that even with the dental hygiene of a 16th century English hooker some still manage to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives. No need to brush your teeth tonight children! Souffs still want you!

Dave Q

Coach
eelavation said:
you're a great example of what you get when you mix alcohol and medication.

get well soon.

Denigrating the injured and disabled, that was somewhat dispicable, in poor taste... at the very least.

Dave Q

Coach
strider said:
:lol: :lol: ... this thread is a bit whacky

Go and have a look at the Roosters forum and find Eggg's effort.

He's leaving the roosters cos he upset about Willie and he wants to re-settle over here at Parra.

Eggg wants to be an eels fan and he's not the only one who wants out. They are looking for other clubs to follow.

Plus theres a giant Daily Telegraph sponsered Christmas parade in the city and they didnt invite their own team the Roosters. They wanted Souths instead. We are coming.

Imagine the Parramatta City Council inviting the Panthers along ( after all the parking fines we pay).

I can understand his dissapointment, I'd be upset too;-)

So what does Adam do? He goes looking for me to trip over somewhere and then he'll be on his merry way.

Whacky!

Dave Q

Coach
You are a bunch of blithering imbeciles whose putrid and hate-driven ramblings are a disgrace to League Unlimited and give it a bad name.

Not only would youse boo Santa, you'd try to shoot him down.

Nothing good to say about anything or anyone

Bush lawyers with no idea

Friends of lost roosters

Feral louts with a deranged perception of your own self importance.

The cure is to get on your fugging knees and pay homage to Souths.

Status
Not open for further replies.