What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
I agree with MITS, but correcting something that really dosent matter is just plain annoying.

BINGO! Its a pedantic trait that is probably only used to boost post counts.

Parra Guru

Coach
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
I agree with MITS, but correcting something that really dosent matter is just plain annoying.

Thank you, it's only when that kind of crap starts, that most people (including me) jump on him.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's even more annoying when people jump on it, creating a big fight - when there is no intention in the negative apart from just making a casual observation on the topic at hand. As for the accusation about using it to boost post counts - I really can't say I've been on here enough lately to either do so or care about doing so, so how about we file that one away.

MITS had it spot on... and the prejudice is just getting a little bit harsh.

Nikki said:
BINGO! Its a pedantic trait that is probably only used to boost post counts.

Yes but without some people being pedantic, lots of things on this Planet of our Don't happen.

What if the correction between April and May was a salient point to the conversation. In the least is gives a bad perception on Timmahs club and the Club suppliers which I would think he was trying to lessen.

[furrycat]

Coach
Timmah said:
It's even more annoying when people jump on it, creating a big fight - when there is no intention in the negative apart from just making a casual observation on the topic at hand. As for the accusation about using it to boost post counts - I really can't say I've been on here enough lately to either do so or care about doing so, so how about we file that one away.

MITS had it spot on... and the prejudice is just getting a little bit harsh.
You've made well over 50 posts in the past week VS someone like me with less than 20 in a month. You shouldn't lie Tossah. Get over the forum cop routine- make it a new year resolution. You bring it upon yourself and you know it. You antagonise people and try to talk down to them and get pinged for it.

The Colonel

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
What if the correction between April and May was a salient point to the conversation. In the least is gives a bad perception on Timmahs club and the Club suppliers which I would think he was trying to lessen.

If it had have been then it probably wouldn't have been made by Timmah in the first place......

To borrow a line from Ned Flanders.....

Do I hear the sound of butting in? Its got to be little Timmah. LU's answer to a question no one asked!

eelz47

Coach
eelz47 said:
i couldnt open that link at workie, but would it happen to have a badge that says "07premiers" or something like it???

i love jerseys btw

can i have my post removed from this thread please, and put back where it should be

cheers

The Colonel said:
If it had have been then it probably wouldn't have been made by Timmah in the first place......

So was there someone else talking about the issue of merchindise from outside of the Parramatta Ranks?

The Colonel

Immortal
From reading the thread yes there was....... Timmah just needed to be involved when there was really no need to be.

MarkInTheStands said:
I think it is poor form the way people on this forum act toward people with a passion for the sport if the don't wear the Blue and the Gold.

The problem with Timmah for a lot of people stems a lot further than the fact he doesn't wear blue and gold MITS.......

strider

Post Whore
if it was just a "casual observation" then why the little winky on the end of it? .... tbh I think the winky smells of smugness (kinda a "i know something you don't know" thing) - I think its the way it was posted (along with all the other similar stuff over and over) as much as anything that annoys ppl

Parra Guru

Coach
:lol: 'prejudice'.... We have a lot of other team's supporters who come in here to discuss the Eels, but they don't correct people's spelling every 5 minutes or, as strider says, add a nice little wink after they correct someone's post. The guy you were correcting is actually a retailer, so his posts in that thread were very valid, and didn't really require pedantic correction.

And incase you haven't noticed, everyone on here loves their footy. I don't know if you think your post count means that you love it more than others, but we have some absolute die-hard league lovers in here who don't feel the need to jump over to other team's forums and argue with their members.

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
if it was just a "casual observation" then why the little winky on the end of it? .... tbh I think the winky smells of smugness (kinda a "i know something you don't know" thing) - I think its the way it was posted (along with all the other similar stuff over and over) as much as anything that annoys ppl

;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
u smug prick

nah - all winkys need to be put in context - you can wink at us anytime eela

That's what worries me about eela. Every time I see him, he doesn't STOP winking at me, and mentioning something about "Big Boy". ;-)

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
That's what worries me about eela. Every time I see him, he doesn't STOP winking at me, and mentioning something about "Big Boy". ;-)

Suity

as I've said on numerous occasions i have no problems with my homosexual tendencies howver my boyfriend has massive issues.

but don't tell my wife that will you???

Bazal

Post Whore
I thought you weren't gonna post here anymore cos the big bad mods moved your precious little posts Timmy?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bazal said:
I thought you weren't gonna post here anymore cos the big bad mods moved your precious little posts Timmy?

:? Wha?

PG said:
And incase you haven't noticed, everyone on here loves their footy. I don't know if you think your post count means that you love it more than others, but we have some absolute die-hard league lovers in here who don't feel the need to jump over to other team's forums and argue with their members.

Why the continuing use of post count as a point to disparage me on? You'll also do well to notice you started arguing with me, not the other way. The perception problem is very clearly at your end. I'm not going to be told not to contribute or discuss something when the simple fact is that there is nothing against the rules about what I was discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.