What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

fish eel

Immortal
Y2Eel said:
Souths have even gone for the Traditional Santa colours and people still hate them :sarcasm:

Black shorts?

I didnt know black was a christmas colour.

I guess it is when the outlook on life is as dark as it is at redfern

Delboy

First Grade
Dave, what we have trouble is that you have such a lot to offer, and then you just get plain nasty.

Listen come in from the dark side and follow the Eels, at least you would have fans to talk to apart from the 3 or 4 that get on the other site.

Most of us live close to you. and we can offer some comfort in those dark hours that you live in

Have a good Xmas, and remember you come to talk to us Eels fans because that closet you live in at Qukaers Hill is obviously decorated blue and gold , because you really love us, we are such nice people

Dave Q

Coach
Delboy said:
Dave, what we have trouble is that you have such a lot to offer, and then you just get plain nasty.

Listen come in from the dark side and follow the Eels, at least you would have fans to talk to apart from the 3 or 4 that get on the other site.

Most of us live close to you. and we can offer some comfort in those dark hours that you live in

Have a good Xmas, and remember you come to talk to us Eels fans because that closet you live in at Qukaers Hill is obviously decorated blue and gold , because you really love us, we are such nice people

That was an encouraging post Delboy and I see that youre a local too. That goes some way in explaining your humanity and intelligence.

But when one studies the maps, I think you will find that we both reside in the Panther catchment.

That is a cross we must bear. I dont mind the Panthers, some of the their players live near us, they are to be seen jogging on the mighty Quakers Hill Parkway.

But if youre looking for nasty have a look at how some of your mates treat me!

Anyway, Happy Xmas to you too.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
God forbid someone love their footy eh? Who exactly am I hurting? :?

PG, I have to agree with Timmah,

I mean honestly, sure he is a Dogs fan, but he has a passion for the sport. That Passion Runs to small nuances in Jerseys. In all honesty I can tell the difference in years of Jerseys, Hell I can even tell the differences between years of Racing Merchandise, That would be because I have a passion for it. I think it is poor form the way people on this forum act toward people with a passion for the sport if the don't wear the Blue and the Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.