What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

magpie4ever

First Grade
Don't feed the troll.

You sir are a f**kwit of the highest proportion. Any discussion unless it is the bland "Parra will do good, this year" is considered trolling.

The backline I suggested is new and thinking outside the square, given your beloved club has run last for the last 2 years and second last the year before.

I would like an apology, please.

magpie4ever

First Grade
A 5/8 generally doesn't run off a halfback nowadays seeing as most teams go with a split halves system. imo Hoppa would be better running off Hayne than the other way around as Hayne is noted for delivering a nice pass whereas Hoppa isn't.

True of most club but is not a given.

Did you see his last premiership winning season with Manly as a 19 year old? Some brillant one-handers etc.

I just wish Wests had signed him, so he could play as a 5/8 outside of Brooks. The kid is an unbelievable talent.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
You sir are a f**kwit of the highest proportion. Any discussion unless it is the bland "Parra will do good, this year" is considered trolling.

The backline I suggested is new and thinking outside the square, given your beloved club has run last for the last 2 years and second last the year before.

Why do we need to think outside the square ? I reckon the following combination has never appeared for eels:

1. Hayne
2. Hunt
3. Hoppa
4. Tonga
5. Sio
6. Norman
7. Sandow

Joely01

Bench

We have made changes f**kwit, we will have 3 new additions to our backline this year.

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Hoppa
4. Tonga
5. Hunt
6. Norman
7. Sandow

Why the hell would you need to put players out if position when that is a very respectable backline?

magpie4ever

First Grade
Why do we need to think outside the square ? I reckon the following combination has never appeared for eels:

1. Hayne
2. Hunt
3. Hoppa
4. Tonga
5. Sio
6. Norman
7. Sandow

Josh, I didn't say you need too; I said I am.

Your backline is the logical one, and I'm not be petty when I say about a 14-16 finish. The one I suggested could rip and tear; and who knows.

magpie4ever

First Grade
We have made changes f**kwit, we will have 3 new additions to our backline this year.

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Hoppa
4. Tonga
5. Hunt
6. Norman
7. Sandow

Why the hell would you need to put players out if position when that is a very respectable backline?

I know who the f**kwit is and it is not me.

I raised it as a point of discussion, dropkick and you blow a nut.

Delboy

First Grade
Josh, I didn't say you need too; I said I am.

Your backline is the logical one, and I'm not be petty when I say about a 14-16 finish. The one I suggested could rip and tear; and who knows.

Strangely, I am confident that the Eels will finish above the Tigpies. They will struggle for points without Bunjie, defence may improve but they are going nowhere fadt

magpie4ever

First Grade
Strangely, I am confident that the Eels will finish above the Tigpies. They will struggle for points without Bunjie, defence may improve but they are going nowhere fadt

I would like to bet on that. Maybe, PM with the wager.

If Parra gave Wests, young Hoppa as a free transfer; I would be confident of a premiership with him as a 5/8. He would run amok with the Wests centres running off with.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just saying and thinking outside of the square; the backline I've post would be strong and talented. Hoppa running off Sandow, Hayne and Tonga running off Hoppa.

Only food for thought.

You think the five-eighth still runs off the halfback? lol

1993 says hi.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just like Tim Sheens was after winning the WC with Jarryd as a centre.

So you reckon Newcastle should stick Boyd on the wing or Manly should put DCE on the bench because it works so well in the Australian team? Don't compare club sides with rep teams. Every player in the Aussie side is in the top couple of players for their clubs. Even wingers, centres and bench players. You imbecile.

magpie4ever

First Grade
So you reckon Newcastle should stick Boyd on the wing or Manly should put DCE on the bench because it works so well in the Australian team? Don't compare club sides with rep teams. Every player in the Aussie side is in the top couple of players for their clubs. Even wingers, centres and bench players. You imbecile.

It was an idea; no worries. Expect a 14-16th finish to the season. I don't give a shit, it was a bloody "left of centre" idea that might have worked; but given your superior league knowledge and playing skills; go with the traditional. I don't give a f**k.

Jesus, you Parramatta supporters are testy for a club that has won two wooden spoons in a row.

You are carrying on like I'm trying the change the combination to the premiership favourites. FFS, it was an idea re: a brillant young footballer.

Last edited:

Joely01

Bench
It was an idea; no worries. Expect a 14-16th finish to the season. I don't give a shit, it was a bloody "left of centre" idea that might have worked; but given your superior league knowledge and playing skills; go with the traditional. I don't give a f**k.

Jesus, you Parramatta supporters are testy for a club that has won two wooden spoons in a row.

You are carrying on like I'm trying the change the combination to the premiership favourites. FFS, it was an idea re: a brillant young footballer.

Thankyou, I'm sure BA will think long and hard about your suggestion, he may even try Fui at half and Mannah at 5/8th.

Now back to the tigers section you go.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Thankyou, I'm sure BA will think long and hard about your suggestion, he may even try Fui at half and Mannah at 5/8th.

Now back to the tigers section you go.

You poor dickwit supporters, I feel sorry for the true Parramatta supporters.

By the way, you might as well try Fui at halfback because he is a very average front-rower and that is reality. Cheesecake.

Latest posts