What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Its pretty stupid comparing the most successful club in the modern era with a club that has struggled on and off the field in the past 5 years including the last 2 wooden spoons.

At broncos we consider it to be a disaster of a season if we don't make the 8 and the coach gets sacked, meanwhile at parra losing has become part of the culture in recent years.

you're the hypocrite making the comparisons

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You've convinced me Broncos2010, to become a better human being and have a larger penis I need to become a Broncos fan. I am going to do it god damn it!

#LetsGoBroncos!!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hey Broncos2010, look where I walked past on my way home. The great Suncorp Stadium, the home of the mighty Broncos. The team with supporters who have enormous wangs!!!

#LetsGoBroncos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 9

hineyrulz

Post Whore
His team blew a 22 point lead against a side that hadn't been able to score a root in a brothel with a fistful of 50's and he is in here trolling :lol:

He is a special kind of stupid.

broncos2010

Juniors
Not looking so rosey what so ever right now is it? So much for that top 4 be lucky to finish top 12 at the moment :lol:

Broncos win tonight kick us a couple more clear of you pretenders :cool:

Latest posts