What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

broncos2010

Juniors
Yeah we lost by 1 point and are still in the 8 meanwhile you guys got flogged by 50 and are on a one way trip down the table :lol::lol:

No finals again for you guys this year, I told you guys it was false hope, so sad to see all you guys delay your regular septh holidays but I guess now you guys can get them booked in again. :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah we lost by 1 point and are still in the 8 meanwhile you guys got flogged by 50 and are on a one way trip down the table :lol::lol:

No finals again for you guys this year, I told you guys it was false hope, so sad to see all you guys delay your regular septh holidays but I guess now you guys can get them booked in again. :lol:

and you had the cheat to do it, you must be very proud

I'd rather miss out than resort to being low life cheats

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Jokes on you f**kface. I'm unemployed :lol::lol:

broncos2010

Juniors
Better than a no player club, Hey Broncos!

You trying to attack broncos always back fires all I have to do is tell you how many finals and premierships we have in the last 25 years and that is game match and set.

How many have you guys won in that time frame?:lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
You trying to attack broncos always back fires all I have to do is tell you how many finals and premierships we have in the last 25 years and that is game match and set.

25 years lets go back 1 week...

Eels Winners

Broncos Losers...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Stop living in the past mate. We know how you feel - we used to be good and now we're shit, just like the Broncos.

Hopefully both our clubs can improve and make the the finals this year. Don't like our chances but.

Y2Eel

First Grade
No no don't act all smarty pants on me here you know what I mean the current standings on the table between eels and broncos? :lol:

Broncos 22 points
Eels 22 Points

Hmmmmmm So i would say they are both in same position with another 5 teams 1 loss any you are down to 13th....

broncos2010

Juniors
Stop living in the past mate. We know how you feel - we used to be good and now we're shit, just like the Broncos.

Hopefully both our clubs can improve and make the the finals this year. Don't like our chances but.

I know my team will be great next season with Milford coming and bennett coming home, this is a fact that is why we are premiership favs.

We will have a strong team all around the park next season.

Latest posts