What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

broncos2010

Juniors
I told you guys to wait till season end before you start stretching your mouths,my broncos boys another impressive win on the weekend while parra got smashed and lost peats for the season.

I told you guys I would have the last laugh.:lol:

Oh yeah by the way WHO IS ABOVE WHO NOW ON THE TABLE????!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I told you guys to wait till season end before you start stretching your mouths,my broncos boys another impressive win on the weekend while parra got smashed and lost peats for the season.

its a pretty sad individual who laughs at at NRL player's injury, you must be very proud of yourself

did the season just end ?

pretty sure there is a few months to go yet and we are both on 14 points or haven't you done numbers at school yet ?

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I'm sorry, you will never have the last laugh because regardless of what you do the rest of us will be laughing at how stupid and pathetic you are.

You still don't realise that people are winding you up do you?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Why do people define themselves by where their team sits on the table?

Do people really think they are better than someone because their team is going better than the other person's?

Can someone really have the last laugh when presumably the game of rugby league will be played in perpetuity?

How many times do you have to tell someone that they are being carved up before they pay attention?

Why are 12 year olds allowed Internet access? Shouldn't they be climbing a tree somewhere?

#TooManyUnansweredQuestions...ImF**kenGettingOutOfHere

Why do people define themselves by where their team sits on the table?

A huge proportion of Man Utd fans (in the UK anyway..typically those living outside Manchester) do this......they seem to think it makes up for being mediocre whiney merkins. Hope they are dealing ok with this year.

broncos2010

Juniors
Its pretty stupid comparing the most successful club in the modern era with a club that has struggled on and off the field in the past 5 years including the last 2 wooden spoons.

At broncos we consider it to be a disaster of a season if we don't make the 8 and the coach gets sacked, meanwhile at parra losing has become part of the culture in recent years.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You should consider it a disaster. The Broncos have more advantages than other teams, which is why they're so opposed to a second Brisbane team.

Every year they miss the finals is a f**king embarrassment. :lol:

broncos2010

Juniors
You should consider it a disaster. The Broncos have more advantages than other teams, which is why they're so opposed to a second Brisbane team.

Every year they miss the finals is a f**king embarrassment. :lol:

That is total bullshit all you syd fans keep coming back to that rubbish, there is 3 teams in qld and plus raiders snoop around in the south logan area for years now.

We dont have all of qld to ourselves, by your theory NZ Warriors should win the nrl every year.

Daneel

Bench
That is total bullshit all you syd fans keep coming back to that rubbish, there is 3 teams in qld and plus raiders snoop around in the south logan area for years now.

We dont have all of qld to ourselves, by your theory NZ Warriors should win the nrl every year.

Yes they should be there or there or there abouts every year. They like the current broncos are underachievers

spiderdan

Bench

they'd probably go close if there was as much interest over there in league like there is in union. as it stands now (in men's sport), there's a heap of prestige playing for the all-blacks and the rest is just padding. if league shared even half the prestige of union they would be killing the nrl with two nz teams, not one.

by comparison, there's a prestige playing for the broncos in s.e. qld. the ones that get poached by raiders and other clubs generally tend to be the over-flow or the ones the broncos didn't identify for the future.

Latest posts