What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Y2Eel

First Grade
Oh and good luck winning 4 more games this season in hope of making the 8...

You might get 2 wins..

(We might snag 1 win)

broncos2010

Juniors
Oh and good luck winning 4 more games this season in hope of making the 8...

You might get 2 wins..

(We might snag 1 win)

I honestly don't care if we don't do much this season, we don't have a proper 5/8 and barba is very much out of form, I hope with Milford coming next year and Bennett can hopefully sit down with Barba and sort him out and the good young crop we got coming through like Copley, on top of our already strong 2nd row we will be the real deal next year.

If Barba keeps to form like we know he can and we got Milford and Hunt in form as well next year we could do some serious damage.

I honestly don't care if we don't do much this season, we don't have a proper 5/8 and barba is very much out of form, I hope with Milford coming next year and Bennett can hopefully sit down with Barba and sort him out and the good young crop we got coming through like Copley, on top of our already strong 2nd row we will be the real deal next year.

If Barba keeps to form like we know he can and we got Milford and Hunt in form as well next year we could do some serious damage.

Are you, per chance, Ricky Stuart?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
funny how the troll only wants to go back 25 years

try going back just a bit further to the 80s

Eelementary

Post Whore
You trying to attack broncos always back fires all I have to do is tell you how many finals and premierships we have in the last 25 years and that is game match and set.

How many have you guys won in that time frame?:lol:

Actually, it's "game, set and match" - in tennis, first you win a game, then a set and finally the match.

;)

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I like Broncos2010. He serves up some harsh "In your face", realism that us dumb merkin eels fans need to lap up like the useless f**ktards that we are.

Thanks Bronchorse for the wonderful service that you provide.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Seriously though. If you aren't the dumbest merkin on this forum then I will eat Phantom Eel/Bartman's merkin.

Noise

Coach
How did the broncos go when they played the sharks last? Weren't you up 22-0? Then what happened?

Latest posts