What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Guess we will see in a couple rounds who will have the last laugh.
yep we suck the big one, our team is a terrible rabble blah blah blah.

We are still ahead of your team dick cheese, come back when your mob of Plodders manage to beat us in a game of RL :lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bragging about beating the sharks :roll:

You still wont make the 8.

Broncos missing the finals again hey? Even being the only team in Brisbane and playing every game on Friday night. You can't even beat the Eels at home.

But it's ok - you're getting Bennett and Milford next year just as soon as they're done fighting for the spoon.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Congratz, but don't worry I am sure to give back just as much when we go back in front.
:lol: And if you don't you'll go missing all off season.

Relying on a cranky old fossil who wears diapers to get you of the shit for next season, you may have to dig up Talbot and his brown paper bags as well......

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
:lol: And if you don't you'll go missing all off season.

Relying on a cranky old fossil who wears diapers to get you of the shit for next season, you may have to dig up Talbot and his brown paper bags as well......

To get Bennett on board, the Broncos had to organise a 3rd party agreement with Depend.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Guess we will see in a couple rounds who will have the last laugh.

You f**kstick. Who even cares who comes out in front????

Even if the Broncos end up in front of the eels at the end of the season (which is now looking less likely), then who cares? Even if the Broncos win the comp from here you are still a massive dumb merkin. In fact, if they win I will be the first to cheer them. I have lived in Brisbane for longer than you have been alive and arguably know more about the Broncos than you do. I have nothing but admiration for the club and hope they get their shit together again shortly.

I have said it countless times, but you are a stupid merkin who has been played massively by the majority of people on this forum. Give up being a knobend troll and realise that irrespective of where the teams finish at the end of the season you will still inevitably be outsmarted.

Even if the Broncos end up in front of the eels at the end of the season (which is now looking less likely), then who cares? Even if the Broncos win the comp from here you are still a massive dumb merkin. In fact, if they win I will be the first to cheer them. I have lived in Brisbane for longer than you have been alive and arguably know more about the Broncos than you do. I have nothing but admiration for the club and hope they get their shit together again shortly.

I have said it countless times, but you are a stupid merkin who has been played massively by the majority of people on this forum. Give up being a knobend troll and realise that irrespective of where the teams finish at the end of the season you will still inevitably be outsmarted.

Fire up Gaz!
Gutful by name...

broncos2010

Juniors

Looks like the frustration of winning your last NRL title before colour tv came out has got the best of you.

Cheer up mate no need to hate, hopefully they win a premiership for you in the next 20 years or so.

Looks like the frustration of winning your last NRL title before colour tv came out has got the best of you.

Cheer up mate no need to hate, hopefully they win a premiership for you in the next 20 years or so.

Don't be ridiculous. Colour TV had been around for 7 years before our first title, and 12 years before our last title.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I don't give a f**k whether they win a premiership. That was the whole point of my post you f**ken buffoon!!!!!!!