What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Daneel

Bench
Ha ha this is some funny shit. Now it's confession time, which one of you merkins is this?

Lol, Bart, Pou or yourself, would be the best bets, Casper would be a chance but I'm not sure which one of Casper or mrs Casper is genuine so all bets suspended on casper

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Lol, Bart, Pou or yourself, would be the best bets, Casper would be a chance but I'm not sure which one of Casper or mrs Casper is genuine so all bets suspended on casper

It's definitely not me mate. I've got more than enough accounts to worry about.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Broncos encouraged Barba to break contract shortly after he won the Dally M. The only reason he wanted to go back to Brisbane is because they were offering huge money and Canterbury wouldn't match it.

Barba's on massive coin. No wonder Grandpa Wayne wants to get rid of him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
"It was made clear" by the Broncos spin machine so they would avoid scrutiny for trying to lure contracted players back to Brisbane.

lol what a looser!

broncos2010

Juniors

Latest posts