What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

broncos2010

Juniors
I don't give a f**k whether they win a premiership. That was the whole point of my post you f**ken buffoon!!!!!!!

Sorry mate I can't hear you over all the success we have had since we have come in to the competition,feels good being a fan of the biggest club in the NRL.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sorry mate I can't hear you over all the success we have had since we have come in to the competition,feels good being a fan of the biggest club in the NRL.
fingers-in-ears.jpg

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We smashed the dogs while you only beat the raiders just and only cus of hayne :lol::lol:

Ha ha you are a deadset goose!!!

At least we defeated the raiders. You lost to the sharks and they are coming last!!! You couldn't even protect a 22 point lead in that game.:lol::lol::lol:

f**k off !!!

Last edited:

broncos2010

Juniors
Ha ha you are a deadset goose!!!

At least we defeated the raiders. You lost to the sharks and they are coming last!!! You couldn't even protected a 22 point lead in that game.:lol::lol::lol:

f**k off !!!

Sorry stop living in the past mate, who cares you guys got smashed by 50 multiple times this year we have not.

We will see how you go v dogs this week.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry stop living in the past mate, who cares you guys got smashed by 50 multiple times this year we have not.

We will see how you go v dogs this week.

there's the definition of irony right there

broncos2010

Juniors
The broncos are cheating the cap and still can't make the 8 :lol:

Truly are a special team!

Don't blow your whistle to soon mate, we might still make it and you guys might miss out all together, Your team is nothing without out hayne, like I said before you only beat the raiders because of him.

Joely01

Bench
Don't blow your whistle to soon mate, we might still make it and you guys might miss out all together, Your team is nothing without out hayne, like I said before you only beat the raiders because of him.

Well welcome to a team that is working inside the cap rules.

You can't field a team of stars.

You guys are struggling to make the 8, you should be in the top 4 with ease.

broncos2010

Juniors
Well welcome to a team that is working inside the cap rules.

You can't field a team of stars.

You guys are struggling to make the 8, you should be in the top 4 with ease.

Yep we should win the premiership every year and never are we allowed to be outside the top 4 :roll:, we dont even have a major marquee like most clubs.

My guess is our biggest paid players are Thaiday,Parker and Hodges, and I doubt any of them are over 700k.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Yet it took a squad of 25 for your mob to miss the finals for a second straight year.

T.S Quint

Coach

Who cares if we only won because of Hayne.
We won.
He isnt some bloke who comes and plays every nowand then Because he feels like it. He's a part of the team.

That's like saying Brisbane only won in 2006 because they had Lockyer in the team.