What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The team named finally

RABK

Referee
Alex28 said:
I'm sorry...but R&BK was bagging the wrong players and heaping praise on players that just aren't worthy of it.

Wake up mate.

You say when was the last time Hughes was a match winner. Manly and Dogs games at home last year.

You say give Tighe credit. Let's see what he can do when he's on the recieving end of Kidley's 5 metre forwards passes, not John's 20 metre cut out passes.

Kurt Gidley is not a playmaker. He may be payed to play there but he his a gun centre. No natural skills what so ever. Most will agree with this.

Steve Witt is the key. Judging by your assesment of the players i gave a wrap, you didn't even watch the games. Witt was outstanding in PL last week but no where did i say that he is guranteed to bring this straight up to first grade. His kicking and passing game were 10/10 and he had 6 try assists. He is the key because IF he can bring this to first grade this week we are in with a show.

Simpson did not play in the front row last week nor against canberra or melbourne. Yet his quality was still down. Research a little. :idea:

Where did i say Reyno offers anything in attack? I said he changed my opinion of him last week by showing his toughness and been the only forward apart from smith to keep us going forward in the second half. Reyno will get better and his quality of work has been great. I think you'll find he is our top metre gainer.

An upset is not on the cards. The halves offer very little, the forwards are light-on, and the backs are full of past it players who get a start because they are on too much money, and young talent being played out of position.

Bulldogs by at least 30.

Then don't watch. I hope for one you didn't watch our round 9 defeat of them last year because you certainly didn't deserve to see such a great win if you were coming out with the same unoptimistic crap as you are now.

Alex28

Coach
Looks like I watch more Knights games than you tiger.

Hughes as a "match winner" in his own right? Absolutely never. I could look good playing next to Johns and Buderus. He is well past it.

Tighe is a waste on the wing - should be in the centres. You keep accusing him of running towards the side line post? Dude - he's playing on the wing! He's getting closer to the try line than any other player in that team and is defending OK. Give him a break...

If Kurt Gidley is not a playmaker - what is he doing playing 5/8? He may not be a great playmaker but he is the best we have got.

Steve Witt? This is the most rediculous call of your rediculous rant. How many times does he play the lights out in Premier League yet plays AWFUL in first grade? ALL THE TIME!

Steve Simpson is the hardest worker in that team, and you are bagging him. He has played front row more often than second row this year, yet you are bagging him being down on form.

I watch every game that I can that the Knights play - I even sat through that disgrace of a collapse on Sunday after knowing the result. I'll watch this game as well - but we are going to get flogged. Face it.

I'm not being unoptimistic - I'm being realistic. You on the other hand can't handle criticism...

RABK

Referee
Hughes as a "match winner" in his own right? Absolutely never. I could look good playing next to Johns and Buderus. He is well past it

I said he can be a match winner. He proved that in a couple of games last year.

Tighe is a waste on the wing - should be in the centres. You keep accusing him of running towards the side line post?
Can you please show me where i said this?

If Kurt Gidley is not a playmaker - what is he doing playing 5/8? He may not be a great playmaker but he is the best we have got.
You answered your own question. It's because he is the best we've got.

Steve Witt? This is the most rediculous call of your rediculous rant. How many times does he play the lights out in Premier League yet plays AWFUL in first grade? ALL THE TIME!
Let's hope this is the week he finally brings it to first grade.

Steve Simpson is the hardest worker in that team, and you are bagging him. He has played front row more often than second row this year, yet you are bagging him being down on form.

I didn't bag him. I said that his workrate has improved but as a result his quality has gone down. I'd like to see the destructive fringe running Simmo back. Let Reyno and Tanner do the tackling. We need his big hits on sunday, i'd much rather 10 big hits form Simmo then 35 tackles.

but we are going to get flogged. Face it.
Was said before rounds nine and ten last year. We all know what happened.

I'm not being unoptimistic - I'm being realistic. You on the other hand can't handle criticism...
Then don't watch. ;-)

antonius

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
I'd like to see the destructive fringe running Simmo back. Let Reyno and Tanner do the tackling. We need his big hits on sunday, i'd much rather 10 big hits form Simmo then 35 tackles.
I thought Simmo was getting there last week. That was the most heartbreaking thing about Abes going off, he really was breaking them on the fringes every time he took the ball up, he was back at his best, running of balls from Johns and Buderus, Abes was having a picnic.

RABK

Referee
Yeah, i was shattered when Abes went down. Best game i've seen him play in a long time. Looked like Mark Gasnier the way he was busting their fringes.

*Edit* antonius.

I edited out your comments, I don't think they were very constructive, and bordered on slanderous, give the bloke a chance before you stick the boot into him.

Latest posts