What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The TNA Impact Thread **Spoilers**

Eelectrica

Referee
Looking forward to this show. Also with the move to prime time, it should be up and ready for download by the time I get home from work.
Pity about Angle though, be interesting to see what happens now on the PPV.

Once Dead

Bench
Toneee said:

HAHAHHAA a sprained ankle, like that's ever been considered a real injury in wrestling. Honestly, everyone jumps up and down when Angle gets bitten by a mosquito because everyone wants him to live up to their TNA sucks full stop rep.

BTW he will miss NO ring time lol.....Kurt Angle made note in an audio interview yesterday that he suffered a sprained ankle during his first TNA match against Abyss (that will air tonight). He noted that he will not miss any ring time due to the injury.

PARANoIR

Bench
To who ever has seen impact this week, wtf was with the james gangs promo? theyre such bitter little men.

theyre just trying to get a bite out of wwe, so they mention tna on the air.

Once Dead

Bench
PARANoIR said:
To who ever has seen impact this week, wtf was with the james gangs promo? theyre such bitter little men.

I actually liked it...a lot of people are hating on it at the moment but that's all that these two can really work with........this will be a cool spot to keep an eye on...I mean, they WILL get pretty outrageous, you can guarantee that...

Ben

Bench
Yeah i cant wait for what is to come as well. I just dont really like the name that they have, but heck, the crowd was really up for it and i am as well.

PARANoIR

Bench
Dont get me wrong, I liked it too. But still, alot of that would come from the heart.

I'm definitely interested to see where it goes.

PARANoIR

Bench
I wouldnt be surprised if he came back one day, TNA haven't been all that kind too him imo. Other than the obvious title run.

But he hated the travel in wwe, something which tna doesnt have to deal with.

Eelectrica

Referee
PARANoIR said:

I'm curious to see where it ends up, but all I can see it doing is encouraging people to watch Raw to see if HHH does bite. Which I doubt he will.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just a quick note that former WWE superstar, Tyson Tomko debuted on last night's episode of Impact as Christian Cage's bodyguard/problem solver.

I for one am glad for it. I thought Tomko had some great qualities (unfortunately wrestling wasn't one of them). One of my all time favourite wrestling moments was his reaction to Christian's request for him to 'drop a beat'.

Ben

Bench
Now that Christian is a heel on TNA, a bodyguard would work really well. And Tyson and Christian really complement each other extremely well.

Sanchez

Coach
Even though Angle signed a contract worth less than his $1 million WWE deal, he will make more money per match.

For what its worth, Karen Angle (Kurt's wife) doesn't want Kurt to fight Daniel Puder.

TNAWrestlingNews.com is reporting that there is talk in Australia of airing "iMPACT!" on Main Event, which is the main PPV channel in the country. Of course, the show would air for free on the PPV channel.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=166165319

Misanthrope

Staff member
TNAWrestlingNews.com is reporting that there is talk in Australia of airing "iMPACT!" on Main Event, which is the main PPV channel in the country. Of course, the show would air for free on the PPV channel

About time. How they expected their PPVs to sell when people won't have the slightest idea what the card is was beyond me. On top of that, did anybody notice that Main Event ads for last month's PPV failed to mention the very significant fact that Kurt Angle was going to be appearing? To a casual fan his name would sell far more than Jeff Jarrett or Samoa Joe.

Once Dead

Bench
CWBush said:
About time. How they expected their PPVs to sell when people won't have the slightest idea what the card is was beyond me. On top of that, did anybody notice that Main Event ads for last month's PPV failed to mention the very significant fact that Kurt Angle was going to be appearing? To a casual fan his name would sell far more than Jeff Jarrett or Samoa Joe.

Indeed this was true....the airing of Impact! would be amazing exposure for them!

Ben

Bench
About time TNA Impact came to Australia. And hopefully their PPV's are actually live, instead of having a couple of weeks before they air.

PARANoIR

Bench
I thought it was rediculous that Kurts name didn't get a mention. Just stupid.

Hopefully we have TNA out here asap.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

There are plans to form a new heel stable soon in TNA Wrestling. The current plan is to put Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Scott Steiner and Tyson Tomko together.

With AJ Styles' recent heel turn and Scott Steiner returning to TNA next month as Christian Cage's enforcer for his match against Kurt Angle, the steps are already being taken to align the foursome.

Christian Cage will fill the "Ric Flair" role as the star, AJ Styles as the pure athelete, Tyson Tomko as the powerful bigman and Scott Steiner serving as the veteran and another enforcer.

Babyfaces like Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle and Christopher Daniels will have their hands full with this faction, whose top priority will be keeping the NWA Title on Christian Cage.

Sounds like a winner

Misanthrope

Staff member
GreenGuy, I've edited your post to remove the reference to downloading PPV. I know TNA have never had an issue with people downloading Impact, and I know people would be interested in finding it, so I'll leave that portion up.

Once Dead

Bench
GreenGuy said:
I finally upgraded from dial up and i'm not sure where i can go to download episodes of TNA?

www.pwsforums.com is a great source for wrestling media full stop.....Impact episodes go up Fri night our time.......Fri night is best time for downloading speed wise......files are normally 70-100mb