What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The TNA Impact Thread **Spoilers**

PARANoIR

Bench
Homicide is awesome. I'm hanging out for the day that TNA push him to the moon. I hope to see him v Joe for the NWA title some day soon.

Once Dead

Bench
I don't know if I could ever see Homicide go all the way to the top, X Div is a different story though. That's just my opinion but I may merely be conditioned by years of WCW with the top guys being 38+.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Homicide certainly has the look and the gimmick to go the distant. He's not a huge guy, but neither are AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett, Christian Cage, or Ron Killings - all of whom have held the gold.

That said, I think for TNA to be taken seriously, they need to have 'plausible champions'. Not saying Homicide couldn't be, but Killings certainly wasn't.

PARANoIR

Bench
He will be at the top in ROH soon enough, he has the following, I dont see why he couldnt go to the top of TNA.

Personally, with the right push they could make Homicide way more credible than Killings ever was. Killings had the following, he even has support for another run for the title, having said that, id much rather see Homicide at the top.

Once Dead

Bench
PARANoIR said:
He will be at the top in ROH soon enough, he has the following, I dont see why he couldnt go to the top of TNA.

Personally, with the right push they could make Homicide way more credible than Killings ever was. Killings had the following, he even has support for another run for the title, having said that, id much rather see Homicide at the top.

I actually prefer Killings over Homicide title wise, then again, it comes down to the right storyline and timing, but Killings' time has passed though, simply too many up and coming potentials. I love the WHATS UP though, could be a good way to get another tag team going with Elix Skipper who needs a new name!

Once Dead

Bench
I also hope wit regard to the general state of TNA that they DO NOT RUSH JOE AND ANGLE and keep it boiling for AT LEAST a year. I mean, have Angle fued away with others and have sporadic confrontations between the two here and there which always hint at something exploding between them.

Knowing Russo, he'll blow this opportunity. Regardless of bookers and writers they have already dropped the ball in not following up the awesome opportunity they had when Joe turned his back on Sting at the PPV tagging against Steiner and Jarrett. Sting and Joe could have been a great springboard to solidify Joe as a worthy so called 'heavyweight champion' and it would have provided Sting with some matches where he could rebuild that aura and show that fire that he had character wise in the late 90s. Instead, nothing really happened but then again professional wrestling is the world of wasted opportunities and lost money.

Once Dead

Bench
PARANoIR said:
Anyone willing to bet that we'll probably see Joe v Kurt by the end of the year? :lol:

Lol you'll get $1.01 for the match happening before the end of THE MONTH hahahaha

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hopefully TNA can hold off on having Joe vs. Angle, for the simple fact that it's pretty much a dream match for anyone who watches wrestling. Hell, then there's Angle/Styles, Angle/Daniels, Angle/Aries, Angle/Sting, Angle/Low-Ki.....

PARANoIR

Bench
Angle v Aries will be f**king awesome.

I'm hanging out for Angle/Danielson. That would make me very happy.

Id like to see Kurt v Christian in a big ppv aswell.

Ben

Bench
Certainly when we all heard that Angle moved to TNA their first match that came up was Joe VS Angle. This is certainly a dream match and will undoubtedly be a top feud for TNA and could even be the stepping stone for TNA to push to the next level. I'm pretty sure that Russo wouldn't be that stupid to rush this potential feud. The subtle hints would be the way to go and maybe wait a year, heck make it the main even for next year's Bound for Glory. I wouldn't mind seeing a string of matches, a trilogy - much like the Joe VS Punk feud.

We could see a whole host of matches because both are so adaptable in the ring. We could see a submission match, six sides of steel, iron-man, last man standing or falls count anywhere. There are so many options and you will still know that it would be a great match no matter what stipulation.

Once Dead

Bench
Fozzy is a decent meat and potatoes metal band whom I enjoy very much. The exposure on TNA is both a tongue in cheek move for both Jericho and TNA...just hope it doesn't turn into a weekly band thing...Enemy is actually one of the better tracks off All That Remains...looking forward to it!

lotm

Juniors
apparently, the film clip features fozzy and tna wrestlers. a bit odd, wouldn't you say?

Once Dead

Bench
lotm said:
apparently, the film clip features fozzy and tna wrestlers. a bit odd, wouldn't you say?

Hehe reminds me of the Stuck Mojo video with Raven, DDP and The Flock in it...lol funnier still is that Fozzy is the major project for most Stuck Mojo band members......they had a pretty successful go with the Stuck Mojo video, why not try it again? Very tongue in cheek and will get both parties exposure which can only be good!

PARANoIR

Bench
lotm said:

If it's Enemy you're thinking of, all it features is a paralyzed guy with one leg climbing up a heap of stairs, to throw himself off the top of a building. No TNA talent, that I recognise anyway.

lotm

Juniors
On Thursday, October 19, on TNA "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV at 11pm ET, Chris Jericho and his band "Fozzy" will be featured in a music video for the song "Enemy" from their "All That Remains" album.

The national television debut of the video will feature Jericho and Fozzy along with the stars of TNA Wrestling just days before the "Bound For Glory" Pay-Per-View extravaganza on Sunday, October 22 live from Detroit, Michigan.
source: http://rajah.com/base/node/6537

perhaps a video specifically for the tna tapings?

Latest posts