What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The TNA Impact Thread **Spoilers**

Once Dead

Bench
By all reports, Impact was brilliant with Matt Morgan making an appearance.

Sucks that Lynn was released but if he requested it, I can't really be too unhappy......the guy could still go.......gonna miss him, he's a guy who never reached his potential

Once Dead

Bench
Andrew 'TEST / THE PUNISHER' Martin has reportedly been released.......already! He was way too pumped up and could barely do anything in ring.................aaaaaaaaaaanyways, big announcement coming up very soon according to TNA Mobile alerts..............a possible announcement about 2hrs? Hope so

DB

First Grade
Its because he is too big and with all this steroids/pharmaceutical news out they couldn't hide him.

Misanthrope

Staff member
And yes TNA's going to two hours!!!

That is f**king huge! Collosal news for them and should see a vast improvement in their product. Hopefully now they take some of the focus of Angle and his extended family and put it back on the wrestling, where it belongs.

Matt23

Staff member
Saying they had recruited a former WWE champion was misleading to say the least

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bound for Glory is fast approaching, and so far the card looks pretty awesome. I might break my 'No PPVs' rule and buy this one. Card as it stands is:

Kurt Angle (c) vs. Sting for the TNA World Title

Jay Lethal (c) vs. Christopher Daniels for the TNA X Division Title

Team Pacman (c) vs. AJ Styles & Tomko for the TNA World Tag Titles

LAX vs. XXX (Low-Ki and Elix Skipper) in Ultimate X

Samoa Joe vs. Christian Cage

The Steiner Brothers vs. Team 3D

Knockouts Gauntlet (Royal Rumble) featuring Gail Kim, Ms. Brooks, Christy Hemme, Jackie Moore, Roxxi Laveaux, and five others (rumoured to be Amazing Kong, Angel Williams, Talia Madison, ODB, and Shelly Martinez)

Fight for the Right match (competitors TBH for a contender's title shot)

For those unsure, Amazing Kong is arguably the most brutal women's wrestler going around. She's American, but you'd be forgiven for thinking she was from Japan with her brutal style. Angel Williams is a former WWE developmental talent, and Shelly Martinez is the former manager of Kevin Thorn, Ariel.

Once Dead

Bench
Misanthrope said:
Bound for Glory is fast approaching, and so far the card looks pretty awesome. I might break my 'No PPVs' rule and buy this one. Card as it stands is:

Kurt Angle (c) vs. Sting for the TNA World Title

Jay Lethal (c) vs. Christopher Daniels for the TNA X Division Title

Team Pacman (c) vs. AJ Styles & Tomko for the TNA World Tag Titles

LAX vs. XXX (Low-Ki and Elix Skipper) in Ultimate X

Samoa Joe vs. Christian Cage

The Steiner Brothers vs. Team 3D

Knockouts Gauntlet (Royal Rumble) featuring Gail Kim, Ms. Brooks, Christy Hemme, Jackie Moore, Roxxi Laveaux, and five others (rumoured to be Amazing Kong, Angel Williams, Talia Madison, ODB, and Shelly Martinez)

Fight for the Right match (competitors TBH for a contender's title shot)

For those unsure, Amazing Kong is arguably the most brutal women's wrestler going around. She's American, but you'd be forgiven for thinking she was from Japan with her brutal style. Angel Williams is a former WWE developmental talent, and Shelly Martinez is the former manager of Kevin Thorn, Ariel.

I actually like the card a lot........the Ultimate X should be a cracker! If you're not convinced LAX are some of the killer wrestlers in the ring, look at my sig and look at what Homicide pulled off last week!

Misanthrope

Staff member
If you're not convinced LAX are some of the killer wrestlers in the ring, look at my sig and look at what Homicide pulled off last week!

Homicide's certainly a terrific wrestler, and Hernandez isn't too bad for a big guy.

Once Dead

Bench
Raven will be touring Australia with the AWF in October.......Sydney show at The Factory in Enmore.....I'm actually thinking of going and paying for the meet and greet to get an old WCW Raven poster signed and just to thank the guys for THAT Saturn Raven match that I love.

L.A.X are f**ken awesome. I would LOOOVVVVE to see Monty Brown come back, form an all black stable with say Elix Skipper and someone else, than have L.A.X recruit someone else and have a Gang Wars match or somesh*t. That would be gold!

And yeah Raven is coming to NZ too, to make an appearance at the Armageddon Comic Expo, along with Christy Hemme and Rob Van Dam. Gonna pay to get a photo/autograph. Meaaan.

Misanthrope

Staff member
f**k! Forgot this was on today! Just ordered it then, and will avoid spoilers until I've watched one of the three replays later today.

Once Dead

Bench
FREAKIN' SICK PPV!

Sure they couldn't maintain the 100% intensity the whole way throughout the PPV but man, TNA can deliver........Joe is the FREAKIN' man, showing why HE is the hottest property in wrestling, full stop..........STING proves that he can still send a crowd into raptures

Latest posts