What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The TNA Impact Thread **Spoilers**

Misanthrope

Staff member
Even better is that he still says 'That's how I roll' and he still calls himself Captain Charisma :)

lockyno1

Post Whore
MM, you can download it off Bearshare now. I have just downloaded it and will watch it later today.

lockyno1

Post Whore
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
damn, i dont use bearshare lol.

I will compress the file after I have viewed and my brother as he loves AJ Styles so I will keep him happy but letting him view it. After that I will post it on Rapidshare for anyone that wants it for about a week or two. But I won't have it posted till at the earliest friday, probally sunday.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
thanks.

im down to using 64kbp since my 1.5connection went over the download limit..lol..so its gonna take me a while..but i dont mind leaving my computer on for a few nights.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It took me about 15 mins, but that is with cable internet. I will compress it, but it may take you 2-3 hours with 64kb. As I said I will compress it as much a humanly possible. It is a great show so far and Christian is BACK!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Man, how'd you find the entire pay-per-view available for download so soon? What did you enter into search, because Genisis just turns up a lot of Phil Collins music :lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
chriswalkerbush said:
Man, how'd you find the entire pay-per-view available for download so soon? What did you enter into search, because Genisis just turns up a lot of Phil Collins music :lol:

I will have to ask my brother the exact key words he used, but he is at school till 2pm (he comes home for waterpolo). But I think he used the words TNA in the search as well. Again I am not 100% sure what he used as he is 10 times better than I am at internet searches accross Bearshare. I'll PM you once I get it off him! Cheers. The PPV is pretty good, I have just finished watching it.

lockyno1

Post Whore
CWB, I will get my brother to give you the details tonight. He is at state waterpolo training at the moment. As soon as he comes home I'll get the path for you. It is on Bearshare but I am almost hopeless with that. I'll get back to you!

Misanthrope

Staff member
It is on Bearshare but I am almost hopeless with that. I'll get back to you!

Cheers mate. If the main event is anything to go by, I can't wait to see the rest of the PPV.

lockyno1

Post Whore
chriswalkerbush said:
Cheers mate. If the main event is anything to go by, I can't wait to see the rest of the PPV.

No probs CWB, he should be back by 4:30, or 5pm.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Had any luck yet, Marlins? Most of the matches have been uploaded onto the Wrestling Chaos forums. I think I linked to them in this thread.

Can I just say how much this current period must feel like the very dawn of the Monday Night Wars? We've got almost constant buzz about WWE talent 'jumping', a lot of WWE loyalists vehemently defending their product as more and more people discuss the merits of TNA etc.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Guys, sorry about the delay. I have been sick most of the weekend. I will upload the PPV to rapidshare on probally tommorrow morning. I have a lot of stufff to do this afternoon.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Guys, sorry about the delay. I have been sick most of the weekend. I will upload the PPV to rapidshare on probally tommorrow morning. I have a lot of stufff to do this afternoon.

Any word on this, mate?

lockyno1

Post Whore
CWB I am just putting the PPV together, all I have to do is upload it which I will do in the next couple of hours depending on how interesting the cricket is. I will do it no later than 6pm but probally by 4pm. I takes about 20mins for me to upload it, so I am trying to cut down the download times for you guys by cutting out the dark matches that I downloaded yesterday. Cheers mate.

Latest posts