What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The TNA Impact Thread **Spoilers**

Misanthrope

Staff member
Awesome, cheers mate! Have been searching for a download everywhere, but none have included Christian's debut and other backstory. Looking forward to it! :)

P.S. Have you found a reliable source for last weekend's episode of Impact? TNA's forum has it, but the download was both slow and unstable.

Gene Krupa

Referee
lockyno1 said:
CWB I am just putting the PPV together, all I have to do is upload it which I will do in the next couple of hours depending on how interesting the cricket is. I will do it no later than 6pm but probally by 4pm. I takes about 20mins for me to upload it, so I am trying to cut down the download times for you guys by cutting out the dark matches that I downloaded yesterday. Cheers mate.

Where do we find these downloads?

lockyno1

Post Whore
chriswalkerbush said:
Awesome, cheers mate! Have been searching for a download everywhere, but none have included Christian's debut and other backstory. Looking forward to it! :)

P.S. Have you found a reliable source for last weekend's episode of Impact? TNA's forum has it, but the download was both slow and unstable.

The PPV is going to be uploaded as soon as I find my password to Rapidshare, which I have no idea where it is. Patrick( my brother) knows it, he stores them on his computer. I will wait till he gets back from the pub watching the soccer and upload it straight after. Sorry for the delay, I have had it done by 4pm but my password has gone. I thought I saved it on my hardrive!

The second part. Impact has been hard to find. I have half of it off Bearshare and the main event but am missing like 40mins which sucks.

On a side note, we are ariving in the US on March 3rd next year. I will upload the episodes as they screeen in the US for all you TNA fans.

You will have the PPV probally after the union test. Cheers CWB. Locky.

Misanthrope

Staff member
For those interested, the current card for the December PPV (Turning Point) is:

- Jeff Jarrett (c) vs. Rhyno for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship

- Team 3D vs. America's Most Wanted (c) in a Tables Match for the NWA Tag Titles

- Sabu vs. Abyss in a Barbed Wire Match

- Christian Cage vs. Monty Brown for #1 Contendership

- AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe for the X-Division Title

Looks like a damn fine PPV. Not a match there I'm not already looking forward to!

Eelectrica

Referee
WWE's survivor series was barely worth the download, but I'm looking forward to DL'ing this one though.
I finally got around to watching Genesis on the weekend, it was like a breath of fresh air compared to some of the crap WWE is coming out with.

Raider_69

Post Whore
good to see Christain getting a derserved push

as for Jeff Jarrett :arrow: that bloke is poo, considering some of the talent in TNA how he holds the major strap is beyond me

Raider_69 said:
good to see Christain getting a derserved push

as for Jeff Jarrett :arrow: that bloke is poo, considering some of the talent in TNA how he holds the major strap is beyond me

He's one of the bookers, that's why. :lol:

I agree. Used to like him, now he's shoved down our throats HHH style.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: the jarrett - HHH simularities are uncanny... is Jarrett screwing the CEO's daughter too?

I just downlaoded the Monsters BaLL Match between Sabu/Abyss/Jeff Hardy/Rhyno. Awesome match, Hardy is freakin nuts and Rhyno's piledriver from the 2nd rope, ohhh myyy gawdddd.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, and that wasn't even the best match on the card that night. The Styles vs. Daniels iron man match should be used as an example for the next time they feel like throwing HBK and Angle up against one another - and the Ultimate X match had its moment as well.

GreenGuy

Just watched my first two episodes of iMPACT! and i must say i'm impressed. AJ Styles is awesome, his match with Chris Sabin was not too shabby at all. Christian making waves is also great to see, as is Jeff Hardy. The only downfall is that it's a bit hard to distinguish between who is in the mid-card or who is/should be a main eventer-not necessarily a bad thing! The 8-sided ring takes getting used to though!

Big Pete

Referee
I just heard Sting is coming back on TNA and will be teaming up with Christian to take on Jaratt and Brown at the next PPV. I must say if they get more of guys like Sting and DDP then I'd gladly watch this program more often. :)