What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The TNA Impact Thread **Spoilers**

Raider_69

Post Whore
i also think Monty Brown has the look to make it in the big leagues
Christopher Daniels is very talented also, not sure he is big enough for anything outside the crusiers

and is Ron Killings the artist formerly known as K-Kwik?

Misanthrope

Staff member
and is Ron Killings the artist formerly known as K-Kwik?

Yeah, the WWF/E really missed the boat on him. He wasn't a world title contender, but he's shown in TNA that he'd have been a credible US/IC title holder. A lot more charismatic than he was given a chance to show.

Ari Gold

Bench
TNA got it's highest ever rating last week with the return of Sting, great news.

Also, Spike TV is moving TNA IMPACT! to primetime on thursday nights from 8-9.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, they got something like 1.5 million viewers at 11pm on a Saturday night, which is damn impressive. The move to prime-time puts them immediately after UFC, which is Spike TV's other big draw - and directly in competition with major shows such as Survivor and The OC.

That'd test my loyalties :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
More news on TNA's move to primetime and yes, I got this from Rajah because I'm too lazy to track down the original source.

Spike TV wants to put Impact on at 8pm on Thursdays, but TNA is pushing for 8pm Mondays. Jarrett is pushing for a ninety minute show. Say what you like about the man, but he does have a good head for the business. Ninety minutes would make Impact seem a whole lot less amateurish and would allow better storyline development.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i honestly cant be f**ked downloading TNA everyweek, so im hoping that Fox 8 or something picks it back up eventually... cause id love to be able to see Joe, Styles, Daniels and Brown abit more

Misanthrope

Staff member
where do u guys watch tna?

I used to download it religiously, but I got sick of waiting for the TNA website to upload episodes. More recently I've been paying $15 a month for a DVD of every Impact + the end of month PPV.

Ben

Bench
Downloading a 40 minute TNA is okay, but when it goes to the ninety minute show, it better come out on FOX8 by then. Also, I've heard that TNA won't be going primetime until April in the US.

-ReyRey-

Juniors
CWBush said:
I used to download it religiously, but I got sick of waiting for the TNA website to upload episodes. More recently I've been paying $15 a month for a DVD of every Impact + the end of month PPV.

Yeh thats what I have started to do aswell now, do you get yours from someone or from Ebay?

PARANoIR

Bench
Raider_69 said:
just downloaded and watch Somoa Joe V Chris Daniels V AJ Styles for the X-Division title... and all i can say is wow... one of the best matches ive ever had the pleasure of viewing

Would like to get ahold of more of Chris Daniels, AJ Styles, Somoa Joe or CM Punk matches
(BTW Somoa Joe could easily be a credible WWE Champion)

Download Joe v AJ from Unbreakable (I think it was) where Joe beat AJ for the X Division title, then beat the hell out of him after the match with Daniels making the save.

Agreed on Joe being a credible WWE champ. I still think he'll end up in the WWE by the end of the year, as his TNA contract is running out and they won't pay him as much as guys like Sting, Jarrett or Christian.

Ben

Bench
I'm pretty sure he downloads it. That's where i get my stuff from anyway and thats how most people would get TNA in Australia. The AJ VS Joe one is Turning Point 2005. Try to get the Steel Cage Match with Triple X and some other team - Six sides of steel cage around the ring. Some insane spots there where Elix Skipper even walked along the top of the steel cage and hurricarana someone onto the ring mat.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Try to get the Steel Cage Match with Triple X and some other team - Six sides of steel cage around the ring.

Triple X vs. America's Most Wanted, isn't it? The pay-per-view was Lockdown.

Misanthrope

Staff member
For those complaining that Jarrett's run at the top is bad for TNA, you'll be pleased to know that Christian Cage is the new NWA World Heavyweight champion following his victory over Jarrett at Against All Odds. Cage won despite interference from Gail Kim, and Earl Hebner made his debut as the referee of the bout.

Other major result was Samoa Joe retaining the X-Division title in a triple threat match against Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles