What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
And this is why the thread should stay open.

And if the trolls want to have their say without ruining threads, they can do it in here where people can respond knowing the genuine threads are left for the discussion of RL if they so wish, imo of course.

So do we.. the fact you dont think so says more about you than anything i could say.

But we only use them for food.

No I'm not...

Who says that ffs.. :lol:

Yeah, you are a nutjob, a fruitloop, you're in the car but nobody's behind the wheel, your sanity has taking a permanent sabbatical rather than be seen with you.

you may be of that opinion.. but your opinion doesnt count for anything short of comedy value so its a moot point.

You keep saying that and you keep replying. Only someone who is barking mad would continue an argument over nothing by posting nonsense ad nauseum just to sate his/her ego. Which is what you do.

You're a Hoddle St waiting to happen.

Bet you $10,000 pretend donation dollars.

You're nucking futs. Go on, prove it again.

Te Kaha

First Grade
But we only use them for food.
Really? we also use them for wool... you guys arent too bright if you dont know that...

Who says that ffs.. :lol:
I do.. and thats all that matters

Yeah, you are a nutjob, a fruitloop, you're in the car but nobody's behind the wheel, your sanity has taking a permanent sabbatical rather than be seen with you.
You keep saying that and you keep replying. Only someone who is barking mad would continue an argument over nothing by posting nonsense ad nauseum just to sate his/her ego. Which is what you do.

You're a Hoddle St waiting to happen.

Bet you $10,000 pretend donation dollars.

You're nucking futs.

No i keep posting because it quite clearly aggravates you.. and i find that funny.. thats all.

Really? we also use them for wool... you guys arent too bright if you dont know that...

Wool is so 1975. The last time I wore anything made of wool Gough Whitlam was our PM.

I guess that's about right. 36 years less 2 hours behind...

You do realise it's 2011, right?

I do.. and thats all that matters

No, you don't matter because you're clearly not of sound mind so therefore your opinion on whether you're insane or not is invalid.

Like your grey matter.

No i keep posting because it quite clearly aggravates you.. and i find that funny.. thats all.

meh, you overrate yourself severely, as per usual.

Want to know how to keep a lunatic occupied on a forum? Read my posts in this thread...

Te Kaha

First Grade
Wool is so 1975. The last time I wore anything made of wool Gough Whitlam was our PM.
I guess that's about right. 36 years less 2 hours behind...
You do realise it's 2011, right?
A natural renewable fibre that doesnt require hydrocarbons to produce and can be used for many things from clothes to oil spill clean up and you consider it outdated? the aussie mind seems so limited... but then yours isnt much of a mind to start with.

No, you don't matter because you're clearly not of sound mind so therefore your opinion on whether you're insane or not is invalid.
Like your grey matter.
ahh the internet psychiatrist... can diagnose mental "disorders" based on posts on a message board... also known as the big noting muppet who doesnt actually know anything.. since I suffer from no mental disorder, you fit the bill perfectly.

meh, you overrate yourself severely, as per usual.
And yet you keep posting... not overated.. just accurate.

Want to know how to keep a lunatic occupied on a forum? Read my posts in this thread...
Standby.. i will tell you later...

A natural renewable fibre that doesnt require hydrocarbons to produce and can be used for many things from clothes to oil spill clean up and you consider it outdated? the aussie mind seems so limited... but then yours isnt much of a mind to start with.

Yep, outdated.

Cotton is better for clothes and who cares what you mop up with sheep.

ahh the internet psychiatrist... can diagnose mental "disorders" based on posts on a message board... also known as the big noting muppet who doesnt actually know anything.. since I suffer from no mental disorder, you fit the bill perfectly.

No one needs a degree in psychology to see that you're f**ked in the head. You're obsessive, compulsive and geniused.

Not a good look.

And yet you keep posting... not overated.. just accurate.

I'm keeping you occupied.

Standby.. i will tell you later...

Even things that went out in 2006 are too much for you...

Oh the pain, the pain...

Te Kaha

First Grade
Yep, outdated.

Cotton is better for clothes and who cares what you mop up with sheep.
There you go.. cant think outside the box.. fixing environmental disasters is "outdated".. that figures...

No one needs a degree in psychology to see that you're f**ked in the head. You're obsessive, compulsive and geniused.

Not a good look.
Nope, no, and not even close... but keep on harping on it eases the pain of your life...

I'm keeping you occupied.
Close... you are keeping me laughing at you...

Even things that went out in 2006 are too much for you...

Oh the pain, the pain...
i know your life hurts you.. understandable really, but keep posting... it seems to make you feel better.

You got slaughtered on TRL for posting crap like this day after day, week after week. So now you've run over here to do it again? How long before you start up again about Israel and the racist RLIF?
WTF has this got to do with your dumb ramblings? Your the f*cking troll here idiot. This thread is about GREAT BRITAIN!! :lol:

Nadera has to avoid the issue by nitpicking unrelated things. Aww did it hit a nerve merkin? Don't like what I post DON'T READ IT!!

TRL is full of ar*eholes anyway. Its a dying forum, going the same way as RLfags and this site.

Last edited:
What's not constructive is pulling yourself over the RLEF because you think this makes poms look better, even though the RLEF has f**ked up just about everything it's done AND the poms are now supposedly in control of the RLIF, along with the NZRL, and there has been not a thing change. This erotic fixation on the RLEF is soley down to anti-Australianism from the usual suspects and even ignores things like this Germany situation, the farcical situation that allowed Italy to ring-in even more players against Serbia, the fact that nothing has been done in Italy to resolve the split there, nothing done in Russia to stop the destruction of the game - in fact it was the RLIF that went in there and tried to sort that out, the RLEF has done nothing - but because poms like to think the RLEF is brilliant and it's all down to the brilliant work of poms (which isn't even true) you continue this nonsense about how great it is, even in the face of evidence to the contrary. The fact that you bag off the RLIF for not stepping in in the USA but say not a word about the RLEF and Italy proves your bias. Exactly the same situation but you have a different attitude. Funny that. f**king igorant, bias, hypocritical idiot.

Number 16

Juniors
What's not constructive is pulling yourself over the RLEF because you think this makes poms look better, even though the RLEF has f**ked up just about everything it's done AND the poms are now supposedly in control of the RLIF, along with the NZRL, and there has been not a thing change. This erotic fixation on the RLEF is soley down to anti-Australianism from the usual suspects and even ignores things like this Germany situation, the farcical situation that allowed Italy to ring-in even more players against Serbia, the fact that nothing has been done in Italy to resolve the split there, nothing done in Russia to stop the destruction of the game - in fact it was the RLIF that went in there and tried to sort that out, the RLEF has done nothing - but because poms like to think the RLEF is brilliant and it's all down to the brilliant work of poms (which isn't even true) you continue this nonsense about how great it is, even in the face of evidence to the contrary. The fact that you bag off the RLIF for not stepping in in the USA but say not a word about the RLEF and Italy proves your bias. Exactly the same situation but you have a different attitude. Funny that. f**king igorant, bias, hypocritical idiot.
That post has proved Darwinism to be wrong. Even idiots can thrive.

Get this guy off the forum FFS, he's a loose cannon.
Typical pommy response. If you don't like something, wipe it out.

You're a hypocrite. You bag the RLIF over the USA but not the RLEF over Italy. Exactly the same circumstances but you have a completely different response. That is the definition of hypocracy. But instead of defending yourself you just go for the old "ban him" soft-c**k approach. Just proves you can't defend your hypocracy. Game, set, match.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Typical pommy response. If you don't like something, wipe it out.

You're a hypocrite. You bag the RLIF over the USA but not the RLEF over Italy. Exactly the same circumstances but you have a completely different response. That is the definition of hypocracy. But instead of defending yourself you just go for the old "ban him" soft-c**k approach. Just proves you can't defend your hypocracy. Game, set, match.
I've bagged the RLIF over a lot of things, but the USA situation isn't really one of them, I've been extremely critical of David Niu and the AMNRL but not really mentioned the RLIF other than in passing. Equally, I've been critical of the RLEF over their handling of the situation in Italy when it's been appropriate; unlike in the USA, it wasn't immediately apparent what was going on there. Not that it really matters what I've said, because you seem to be too blinded by hate to be able to differentiate between posters these days anyway. There is a subforum on this site reserved specifically for talk about North American RL, and a good number of posters from the USA. There are maybe one or two posters from Italy, information from Italy is very hard to come by, and when it is available it's usually either in Italian or badly translated. Certainly the forum contains far, far more threads relating to the USA than Italy, so it's obvious that the issue there has been discussed more, but barely any of the discussion in any of those threads has been related to the RLIF or the RLEF. Don't let that get in the way of your delusions though.

Honestly, I can't remember the last time you made a post that wasn't a load of racially motivated bile or an attack at anyone who dared to try and converse with you. I don't know if you've got some sort of psychological disorder or an English bloke has stolen your girlfriend or whatever, but if you want to continue to attempt to push your racist agenda then go and post on a neo-Nazi forum or something. Mods, can this be moved to the troll dump as yet another thread has been derailed by ECT.

Last edited: