What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

I have a question.

Why is someone who I've never, ever seen post positively about Rugby League, a moderator in the International section here?

Who's he f**king?

ThirdEye

Juniors
I have a question.

Why is someone who I've never, ever seen post positively about Rugby League, a moderator in the International section here?

Who's he f**king?
Where does it say that members must be positive about league? If someone wants to spend their whole time on here criticizing league then more power to 'em. More fool you for getting worked-up about it.

Where does it say that members must be positive about league? If someone wants to spend their whole time on here criticizing league then more power to 'em. More fool you for getting worked-up about it.

Who are you?

A Union fan on a Rugby League forum obviously, no one else would be stupid enough to defend that mental prick.

FMD, you think people like you should be respected? Like Rugby League fans are respected at PR for criticising Rugby Union? :lol:

You'll get what you deserve and tekaha gets what he deserves. He's a spoon short of a cutlery set and you're a pissant.

It was a simple and reasonable question that required a simple answer.

The lack of an answer is an answer in itself.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Who are you?

A Union fan on a Rugby League forum obviously, no one else would be stupid enough to defend that mental prick.

FMD, you think people like you should be respected? Like Rugby League fans are respected at PR for criticising Rugby Union? :lol:

You'll get what you deserve and tekaha gets what he deserves. He's a spoon short of a cutlery set and you're a pissant.

It was a simple and reasonable question that required a simple answer.

The lack of an answer is an answer in itself.

Its funny that it still pisses you off.. I have answered the question several times... but being the moron you are you ignore it... I am a League fan and I was asked to mod the international section.. the fact you sook about it all the time just makes it funnier.

It's not an unreasonable question given your *cough* love of Rugby League, and you answering is wasting your time because you're mental. If you read TFC I think even you'll agree with that.

Where did I say it pisses me off?

If it pissed me off I'd ask admin directly.

It's a reasonable question that has been answered sufficiently in this thread, just not by you.

Te Kaha

First Grade
It's not an unreasonable question given your *cough* love of Rugby League, and you answering is wasting your time because you're mental. If you read TFC I think even you'll agree with that.

Where did I say it pisses me off?

If it pissed me off I'd ask admin directly.

It's a reasonable question that has been answered sufficiently in this thread, just not by you.

The fact that you go on and on and on about it is evidence enough that it pisses you off... and every post you make about it just makes it funnier.

The fact that you go on and on and on about it is evidence enough that it pisses you off... and every post you make about it just makes it funnier.

You're barking mad. Or should that be baaaaing mad?

And you can't not have the last word.

90% of your posts are dribble where you just try and prove that you can outlast the person you're arguing with.

Go on, prove it again. :lol:

BTW, there's a new nasty thread about Union in TFC.. bet you've just cracked one..

Te Kaha

First Grade
You're barking mad. Or should that be baaaaing mad?

And you can't not have the last word.

90% of your posts are dribble where you just try and prove that you can outlast the person you're arguing with.

Go on, prove it again. :lol:
Ok i will... What is it with you and sheep references?... you really do have a problem..

Ask your mate... he answered a post from 2 months ago having a go at me.. just close the thread if you dont want it posted in and open it only to dump posts in.

You didn't have to reply.

I said you were mental, it's not like you haven't read that numerous times at TFC.

Get over it being called it, you are a nutjob.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Me? :lol:

I eat the odd leg of lamb, maybe a chop now and then.

You see, we use them as food....

So do we.. the fact you dont think so says more about you than anything i could say.

You didn't have to reply.

I said you were mental, it's not like you haven't read that numerous times at TFC.

Get over it being called it, you are a nutjob.

No I'm not... you may be of that opinion.. but your opinion doesnt count for anything short of comedy value so its a moot point.