What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

deluded pom?

Coach
images

In principle I don't want to see any international sport. Think it's wrong that 'countries' should be playing 'countries.' However if it has to be the case, then I want a team Europe.

Also of course we're a club based sport, and want to see a club World Cup as Russell Crowe does. Also they're right in stopping their players play in Oct/Nov of this year. The NRL players are playing too much. Quality not quantity. I know, it's down to money, well we're up against the Establishment, we're always going to be up against it financially unless we become the Establishment. End all royal families and secret societies.

langpark

First Grade
Someone remove this idiot from the forum ^
Seconded.

You brought up some good points. Especially about the need for uniform rules worldwide, this is a MUST (you could have even cited the use of yellow/red cards in some parts of the world, plus the fact that in the UK they don't mark the lines every 10 metres).

One thing I don't agree with though is your proposal to have an asian and atlantic federation. This just creates more 'beauracracy' (not sure if that's the right word) and waste. Waste of funds. RLEF basically oversee the entire northern hemisphere and ARL (should) take care of the southern hemisphere...

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Seconded.

You brought up some good points. Especially about the need for uniform rules worldwide, this is a MUST (you could have even cited the use of yellow/red cards in some parts of the world, plus the fact that in the UK they don't mark the lines every 10 metres).

One thing I don't agree with though is your proposal to have an asian and atlantic federation. This just creates more 'beauracracy' (not sure if that's the right word) and waste. Waste of funds. RLEF basically oversee the entire northern hemisphere and ARL (should) take care of the southern hemisphere...

Why was this post removed from the other thread? :?

The NRL is basically the world governing body of RLeague. I don't want every "nation" playing League. I only want it played in the US, Europe, NZ and Australia. I count Fiji, Cook Islands, Samoa and Tonga as part of NZ, and PNG as part of Oz. And they should be anyway. Well the Cook Islands is more or less a part of NZ.

deluded pom?

Coach
The NRL is basically the world governing body of RLeague. I don't want every "nation" playing League. I only want it played in the US, Europe, NZ and Australia. I count Fiji, Cook Islands, Samoa and Tonga as part of NZ, and PNG as part of Oz. And they should be anyway. Well the Cook Islands is more or less a part of NZ.

Are you for real?

Aragorn

First Grade
lets face it, RL is not an international sport given the international scene involves the same pool of players and the same pool of fans... nuff said...

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
lets face it, RL is not an international sport given the international scene involves the same pool of players and the same pool of fans... nuff said...

If rugby league is not an international sport then someone better go tell all of those other smaller sports that they're suddenly no longer international either. Thanks Aragorn, you moron.

Aragorn

First Grade
If rugby league is not an international sport then someone better go tell all of those other smaller sports that they're suddenly no longer international either. Thanks Aragorn, you moron.

you talking about the AFL? yeah, thats not an international sport either you moron!

Aragorn

First Grade
what other smaller sports is there? ping pong? even thats more international than RL... you inbred queenslander

Last edited:

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
what other smaller sports is there? ping pong? even thats more international than RL... you inbred queenslander

Apparently in your world there's what; rugby league, AFl and ping pong?

You really need to step back and realise how stupid your posts are becoming.

Aragorn

First Grade
Apparently in your world there's what; rugby league, AFl and ping pong?

You really need to step back and realise how stupid your posts are becoming.

ok dipshit, you still havent answered the question, which smaller sports are you referring to which uses the same pool of players and fan base and trys to pull off as an international sport?

I akin the NRL to the NFL in the US, f**k the rest of the world if they dont want to play the sport. So if SOO is the pinnacle to the majority, players and fans alike, then I'll all good with that rather than trying to sugar coat it as an international sport when it's not.

Latest posts