What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

LOL @ the poms on here who STILL have nothing to contribute. I guess that's what happens when you make stupid comments about State of Origin and then bag off Australia for not spreading the game while the game over there is not the most popular sport even in the postage stamp sized area in which it is supposedly big. But you can't knock them too much. They clearly haven't had the educational benefits of a first world country to learn what hypocracy means, never mind learning grammar.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
And to put your weird mind at ease, I did not move your precious posts into this thread, so stop pming me and raving on like a loon.

You don't even know what race is you ignorant fool. You think "English" is a race. You should go back to primary school, except you're an old fart. If I was that thick I'd ask for euthanasia right now. I challenged you to show a single scrap of evidence of racism in anything I have said and you have failed to do so. Funny that.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Maybe I don't want to get into anything with you because it would go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on because you're a figging loon :crazy:

Everyone is getting sick to death of your pom bashing here.

You pm people calling them forum nazis, dull, ignorant and pom loving hypocrites all because someone moved your posts, I told you I didn't, yet you are still abusing and being a c**k, knock it off.

That's because the first thing you did was call me a racist, even though you don't know what that is. And when I told you to prove it you failed to do so. I was happy to let your embarrassing ignorance remain private but if you want to make it public that's fine with me. It's not my fault you don't know the difference between race and nationality. It's your primary school teachers' fault for not teaching you something so f**king basic. And now apparently you think you can speak for "everyone". I'm sure there are a few educated folk who wouldn't want you speaking for them.

WireMan

Bench
That's because the first thing you did was call me a racist, even though you don't know what that is. And when I told you to prove it you failed to do so. I was happy to let your embarrassing ignorance remain private but if you want to make it public that's fine with me. It's not my fault you don't know the difference between race and nationality. It's your primary school teachers' fault for not teaching you something so f**king basic. And now apparently you think you can speak for "everyone". I'm sure there are a few educated folk who wouldn't want you speaking for them.

Why don't you stop with the East Coast Kermit routine?

We all get it. In muppet school you were taught the word of day is hypocracy, and it was brought to you by the number 0.
So thats your target for meaningful posts in LU. So far so good.

Its not our fault Mis Piggy turned down your invitatation for a prom date to go with an Inglish man instead.

Get over it, Gonzo did.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
meep_bigger.gif

English East Coast Beaker, do you rea# .. hate it?

Great to see a so called moderator behaving like a child. And not even a smart one. Do they give away these positions to the first person in line? Still no evidence presented of my racism. But you would have to know what racism was before you could recognise and critically prove it. The fact you seem to think the entire English nation is all the one race is actually amazingly racist in itself. You have more in common with the Vicky regime that you think.

Didgi

Chris Riley; Rhys Evans, Matty Blythe, Ryan Atkins, Rhys Williams; Lee Briers, Stefan Ratchford; Adrian Morley, Micky Higham, Garreth Carvell, Ben Westwood, Trent Waterhouse, Simon Grix. Bench: Richie Myler, Chris Bridge, Paul Wood, Ben Harrison, Mike Cooper, Chris Hill, Tyrone McCarthy, Gareth O'Brien.

They played 21 players. Of their top 21 only Hodgson and the two Monaghans missing as far as I can tell. So pretty bloody close to full strength in actual fact.

Squad strength and strength of the players who were on the pitch are very different things. Are you aware of that?

Of of course. If you have a strong squad of 21 you may have a shit 13 on the field. Is this also how the Cowboys manage to drastically underperform?

Didgi

:lol: I forgot how geniused you are when it comes to English teams. What the f**k do the Cowboys have to do with Warrington and South Sydney?

No need to explain your logic. There's 10 players in that side have played for England/GB or Australia. And that obviously doesn't include Briers. But put numbers on their back and throw them on a field and they're a reserve grade side? I see.

Latest posts