What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The truth finally comes out re Tim Smith

Stagger eel

Staff member
well MITS will confiorm this but I believe that there has been some lawsuits or defamation case against the Tele by Fitzy, so history suggest that they're not friends at all.

Utey

Coach
Twizzle said:
I was referring to the comment about Widders btw

premierships arent won off the field, bar this season we would have won many if awarded on merit of our off field contribution to the community.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
very true UTE, but would players want to come to club with the likes of Widders, or joind the likes of Smith and Riddell who seem to be always in trouble

its all a part of the decision making process

i owe tim an apology when this story came out i swallowed the bait hook line and sinker (should have known better than to expect the truth from the telesh*t) but it did look suspicious that tim was asked to leave (or was he?) and not the real instigator clarke

I have learned my lesson now and will NEVER believe anything that rag prints about the eels again unless i have confirmation from a reliable source

The EELiminator said:
i owe tim an apology when this story came out i swallowed the bait hook line and sinker (should have known better than to expect the truth from the telesh*t) but it did look suspicious that tim was asked to leave (or was he?) and not the real instigator clarke

I have learned my lesson now and will NEVER believe anything that rag prints about the eels again unless i have confirmation from a reliable source

:clap:

Angry_eel

First Grade
The EELiminator said:

Isecond that. i owe an apology too. However, i hope tim will get off the booze from now on.

Freak2

Juniors
I'm not sure I owe tim anything, but I am extremely dissappointed knowone from our club came out earlier and told us what really happened and the media had once again beat this up!

I still think if you have recently been caught graffiting do you hang out in a paint shop???

I expect a huge game now from Tim this week to put a few people (including me) in their place!!

Latest posts