What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Two Of Me by Andrew Johns

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Mon TV is sh*thouse so you jump on the net to read about something youre sick of?

What a life you must lead.

captivating isnt it? But sadly its the only thing considered news worthy regarding league.
spose its better then coming on the net to try and get a rise out of someone sick of hearing about johns

shiznit

Coach
i think Joey suffered from having too many 'yes men' around him.
when i say 'yes men' i mean too many people letting him do whatever he wants.
its the same thing that ruined Michael Jackson and Mike Tyson.

the fact he kept it hidden this long from the media shows how tight his club, family and friends rallied around him during his career.

i think if hes going to get any money from this book it should go on those who actually dealt with him during this time.... ie his family and friends...

HevyDevy said:
No, all of the drugs and bipolar stuff was already in the book BEFORE he was caught.

Get your facts straight there Marion.

I've searched the internet yet coulkd not find record of it but I am positive that one news report stated that the book was delayed to allow a re-write - on what basis I admit I don't know. But one COULD assume that it was to at elast add his side of the story.

I guess I am just bitter about his treatement - he is caught, then comes out with ths story and is treated lik a god by some befcause he shows courage in doing so. What would have been courageous is if he came outwithout getting caught.

Persoanlly I think it is a joke wen the likes of he and Mason do something then blame ADD or ACCC or whatever acronym you like - and yes I also think the Cusin's saga is also a joke to whomever brought him up.

innsaneink

Referee
MarionMorrison said:
I've searched the internet yet coulkd not find record of it but I am positive that one news report stated that the book was delayed to allow a re-write - on what basis I admit I don't know. But one COULD assume that it was to at elast add his side of the story.

I guess I am just bitter about his treatement - he is caught, then comes out with ths story and is treated lik a god by some befcause he shows courage in doing so. What would have been courageous is if he came outwithout getting caught.

Persoanlly I think it is a joke wen the likes of he and Mason do something then blame ADD or ACCC or whatever acronym you like - and yes I also think the Cusin's saga is also a joke to whomever brought him up.

He got caught, his time in a cell he describes as his rock bottom, its often whats needed for a person with a problem like this to finally admitit to themselves. A wake up call if you like. Denial is a major factor in addiction/drug abuse.

watatank

Coach
well he had to add the london incident, because that wasn't a part of the old story...there was some slight editing...

it takes ages to write a book, there's no way he could have had that whole book written after the incident occured...they would have had to have most of the story down already.

basically the story was always going to come out, i suppose it didn't come out the way andrew johns planned.

Port Rabbit

Juniors
TITAN1 said:
Hey,if the sh*thole fits...

Hey Titan1. Looking at your avatar's transgression of titanium colours. You've got to admit its like watching yourself being buried in a grave then back out or exhumed again. To me the 1st jumper and colours look the best. Not that this years colours resemble anything like the first. But then again I guess that's what happens when you sell your sould to News Ltd. ;-)

Latest posts