What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Way It Looks Like Unfolding In '07

imasharkie

Coach
Nobby's game went out the window 4 years ago and he doesn't realise it. A new coach will and he'll send him packing. Nobby is past his best. We have the slowest halfback, in speed and brain power, in the NRL. The other problem is the coach is exactly the same minded.

We need a new coach and halfback for 2007 or it will be the same old samo as 2006, except we will be battling Souths for the spoon in 2007.

Nullajet

Juniors
Noddy has had more than enough times (pre Dykes) to show how he can guide a team around and make us better.

Noddy's time has long passed and if he is here still in 2008, 2009......God help us because there aint no chance of a premiership during that time!!

Whos signs a player for 5 season?? Honestly...that was a dumb move!!

Dave Q

Coach
Sticky deserves his day in the glorious Sutherland sunshine. He'll go close to winning you a premiership even with Dykes and Nobby.

The Nulla

Juniors
Sideline Eye said:
with a set game plan by a proper coach, noddy will again take control, and teamates will know what he is working towards.
peachey made it 3 dominate playmakers, ala roosters problem this year.

When can we expect the announcement of this proper coach??

Wasn't the 06 season presentation tonight or sometime this week??

Carlz

Juniors
The Nulla said:
When can we expect the announcement of this proper coach??

Wasn't the 06 season presentation tonight or sometime this week??

tomorrow night mate.

dannyboy

Juniors
Sideline Eye said:
...Noddy will probably still be here in 2008 & 2009.

So our next best chance at the title is in 2010 and in the meantime we'll have a dozen forwards with broken ribs/concussion/buggered shoulders courtesy of Noddy's hospital passes......sweet......NOT

Windy70

Juniors
Some good and bad so far. Personally I think Seymore will be an asset....as long as he is coached and given a clear role. Kearney must be kept...the guy has been a glimmer of hope for all of us while the rest was going to sh1t.

As for Nobby....someone mentioned he can't play the modern game...so true. He cant step up to soo level because he cant play, think or plan fast enuff...The modern game is alot quicker. Just can't see him being able to catch up to the pace....under any coach.

But as usual....I will cross my fingers, legs, toes and eyes and spend the next 6 months convincing myself that next year will be different.

PS: Hope your right too JC..:?

The Nulla #2

Bench
Rapers sacking should be out this week.

Id imagine the audit people are well and truely into their work arent they?? Or have they not started yet?

I saw Sticky walking the Nulla Mall yesterday. Funny that, i would have thought he'd stick to shops much closer to him in the Eastern Suburbs...:)

Thomo.

First Grade
The Nulla #2 said:
Rapers sacking should be out this week.

Id imagine the audit people are well and truely into their work arent they?? Or have they not started yet?

I saw Sticky walking the Nulla Mall yesterday. Funny that, i would have thought he'd stick to shops much closer to him in the Eastern Suburbs...:)

you reckon? so there will be a shock announcment that raper will be stood down huh?

audit has already started

eMPee

Juniors
i agree with SLE. We have noddy so we need to work with what we have, no point wishing he'd leave. aint gonna happen. If sticky was to coach us u would think one of the greatest halfs to play the game could help noddy out of his slump?

Thomo.

First Grade
eMPee said:
If sticky was to coach us u would think one of the greatest halfs to play the game could help noddy out of his slump?

will sticky be coach??? still waiting.

if thats the case. i hope so. noddy really needs to have a good year next year. probably will because he'll want to sign a contract to stay longer, unless ESL is on the cards

The Popper

Bench
Who knows? Sticky could get Noddy to play the way he wants him to play. Noddy goes back to SOO and Test football. We win the SOO and the Tri-Nations. Noddy and Gall come back to club football, and we give Manly such a shellacking in the GF that they never recover. :shock:
Ahhh! Such a perfect footballing world. :thumb

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Why are we the fuggen dumb merkins who get stuck with the f*ckin gnome?

Northern Eagles/Manly were smart to let him go! See they can tell when a player is farked!

Dont u think Newcastle would have wanted to keep one of their best developed juniors?:roll:

Why the f*** us????????? We are rightly so the laughing stock of the NRL!

Quigs

Immortal
What -- 13th in 2006 and we created history - the ten straight team.

Aftermath of 06 = (mad) dog chasing tail

2007 -- I'm excited"

BRING IT ON. ... BRING IT ON .... BRO

Cheers
(Declared Idiot #88 and proud member of the ten [straight] team
Quigs