What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The words on everyones lips.

fatshark

Bench
Where do ya start, was its kingston gift, Covells hoplessness, Pommery's butter fingers, or the milk job at the end?

McLovin

Staff member
Too many errors towards the end of the game. Did we even complete a set in the last 10??

Benji Marshall. We hold onto that ball and we win the game.

Special K

Coach
the word on everyones lip starts with a f and rhymes with duck and is followed by !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chili pepper

Bench
Special K said:
the word on everyones lip starts with a f and rhymes with duck and is followed by !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no - those words have well and truly passed from my lips long ago.

Many times

Quigs

Immortal
A week is such a long time in league --- lets just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Farkennnn Idiots...... headless chooks ...... brain dead ....

for farks sake turn off the machine.

I can't go on like this.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why blame Kimmorley?

He's a gun. A Strike player. A leader to guide our blokes out of tough situations like today. He's a maker of wins. Genius kicker. Impeccable passer. The play magician who can conjure up a try when needed.

SLAP ME

NOW

FUGG!

White Poiner

Coach
Kearny should play fullback forever..
Get simo to teach him how to take high balls, and he will be the fuggin best fullback since the peach.

Inferno

Coach
fatshark said:
Where do ya start, was its kingston gift, Covells hoplessness, Pommery's butter fingers, or the milk job at the end?

Don't leave out Thommo's strip.

CHAOS said:
Why blame Kimmorley?

He's a gun. A Strike player. A leader to guide our blokes out of tough situations like today. He's a maker of wins. Genius kicker. Impeccable passer. The play magician who can conjure up a try when needed.

SLAP ME

NOW

FUGG!

S L A A A A A A A P

But no fugg Capn. Nice bloke you might be but..................

Frailty

First Grade
Piss off it was Kimmorley's fault black, white & blue.

The team were throwing stupid and pointless passes, Pommeroy just couldn't catch or pass, and Covell.... who knows what happened with him today....

My side for next week.

1. Kearny
2. Simmons
3. Anderson
4. Hannay
5. Brown
6. Seymour
7. Kimmorley
8. LooLoo
9. De Gois
10. Douglas
11. Thompson
12. Gallen
13. Bird

14. Ross
15. Stapleton
16. Williams (if fit)
17. I don't know... not Kingston... give De Gois a full game... Possibly Dykes if back fit.

carinashark

First Grade
One of Kimmorleys best games for us . His keeping the Tigers in their own half with kicks , pulled of some great tackles , ok he missed with that feild goal but what about the line break that put us in great position . It was game ruined by others ! Pomeroy and Kingston have to go back to the Jim Dymock school of handling. Gallen has to hit harder in tackles and when he has the ball. How good was Doug , Ross , Loo Loo, Bird,Stapelton ( he improves every game) De Gois even Weston looked ok for the short time he was on.

Latest posts