What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The World Cup Thread

RABK

Referee
England.

They always have been my second team, damn it was good been able to cheer Australia on for once though.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Anyone staying up to watch tonight's matches? Ghana vs. Brazil has been a great game thus far - lots of free flowing attack from two sides with plenty of flare. No surprise that Brazil lead 2-0 (second goal was a clear case of offside, however).

Spain vs. France should be a good clash as well. Hoping the Spanish can knock France out.

Alex28

Coach
lucasneill2_wideweb__470x305,0.jpg

Poor Lucas :(

And Spain...gone!

macavity

Referee
My 2 teams, Australia and The Netherlands, both out in b.s. games.

now going for anyone except Brazil (never go for the faves), France (they will surrender), Italy (cheating wuss bags) Portugal (cheats) or Germany (long story)

so Ukraine it is.....

I guess England as well, but they will be out next round. yeah, and Ukraine is going all the way.... :|

B-dos

Referee
England has always been my second team. I was going for Spain too but they are now gone. Ill also cheer for the Argies (even though they are an arch enemy of England) they play good football.

NC

Juniors
If Michael Owen didn't get injured I would be going for England, but because he is I will be going for Argentina (because it's in the family) and Germany. And both teams play eachother next... great!

stevo

Juniors
Germany! a friend of mine lives over there and bought me a Germany national team jersey for my b'day last year. So i hope they win now. Funny thing is, she was prob at the game and prob crying about us losing. Sometimes i think she is more Aussie then German

Misanthrope

Staff member
Well, I jumped on Ghana as a fellow underdog side, but that lasted all of twenty four hours. I guess I'll cheer for England or Portugal now.

cram

Bench
Well, it is with some apprehension that I come into the room and pledge my new allegiance. Coming from Italian heritage I now have bought out my Italian football jumper, my Italian T - Shirt and my Italian Flag.....Fiorza Italia

RABK

Referee
cram said:
Well, it is with some apprehension that I come into the room and pledge my new allegiance. Coming from Italian heritage I now have bought out my Italian football jumper, my Italian T - Shirt and my Italian Flag.....Fiorza Italia

*looks for pitchfork*

Parki

Bench

DIVING CHEATER!!!!!!

give us back our quarter final spot damn it!

RABK

Referee
For those who are interested....

www.youtube.com

Search for 'land down under' or 'aussie wold cup' etc etc.

Some great videos from deep inside aussie territory in the stands. Celebrations, chanting and singing. Great stuff. *tear*

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Red and Blue Knight said:

www.youtube.com

Some great videos from deep inside aussie territory in the stands. Celebrations, chanting and singing. Great stuff. *tear*
:( :cry:

NC

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:

www.youtube.com

After watching a few of the videos, I found out that tonite on SBS at 8:30pm they're showing a documentary called The Away Game. A look at the Aussie team behind the scenes. Will definitely be watching it! :)

Latest posts