What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
THE LAST SLUMBER PARTY
Your average 80's slasher flick right?, wrong.
I think this movie was directed by steven tyler of Aerosmith, the acting is horrible, the filming is even worse, and in one scene a girl hits her head against a window on accident!

the ending makes no sense, theres a "dream within a dream" and uh......they use words like queer-bag in it.

:crazy:

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
That sad movie where Lou Costello married a woman who was, or became?, a giant, can remember it's name but what a shocker :(

D

Deleted member 10972

Battlefield Earth with Travolta sucked BAD. But the worst, most painful to watch movie was...

The Adventures of Pluto Nash.

There was nothing good about the movie. Bad SFX, poor script, no humor, no action, lame twist, bad acting, seriously, my Dad is a lenient critic, but he tore that one a new hole.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Crazy_Goddess said:

Epic Movie wasn't that bad. A lot of people tend to disagree with me on that (including my mates :lol:). The randomness got me addicted to it! :D I reckon that it was easily better then any of the Scary Movie series movies.

McLovin

Staff member
Leprechaun (sp*)...Dead set all three of them. Complete rabble.

A young, good looking Jennifer Aniston in the first one sort of made up for that one...

McLovin

Staff member
kkfos_shot3s.jpg

A poor civilian who is "cocooned" in fairy floss

kkfos_shot2s.jpg

A killer clown

kkfos_shot6s.jpg

kkfos_shot5s.jpg

Killer clowns or ugly mascots??

McLovin

Staff member
I remember having the biggest crush on the pink ranger...

...mmm...Kimberley...:)

Latest posts